The Pleasure's Flame (Jimin)-1

(Jimin's POV):

I was plopped on the bed without a shirt on. I was bored and was thinking about something to entertain myself with.

And then it hit me...

My girlfriend was sitting right next to me...

(Y/N) was sitting right beside me reading the book 'The Fault In Our Stars'.

But not anymore...

I yanked the book from her hands. She instantly started whining like a kid. I had expected her wailing that so it didn't affect me.

"Jimin-ah why?"

"Hmm, actually I was thinking about you sucking my di-"

"Oh shut up, pabo-yah..."

I immediately pulled her down on the bed and hovered over her conveniently surprising her. Her eyes had become as large as saucers.

I smashed my lips against her soft lips. She didn't respond for a few seconds but then moaned against my lips. I smirked looking at her being so submissive.

I bit her lip trying to make her open up to me but she was still teasing me. Agitated I slid my hand slowly down her back and squeezed her ass. She moaned and I swept my tongue inside.
I explored every inch of her mouth with my tongue. She moaned again making me suck on her tongue. Finally, I pulled away panting for air.

"Jimin..." (Y/N) said. I looked at her suspiciously.

"I really need to be taking a shower. I am feeling very hot," she nervously.

She was definitely trying to get out of the situation. I would never let her do that. I was feeling pretty horny and she needed to help me.

"Well...I am also feeling a little hard. Let's take a shower together then shall we." I said smirking.

~To Be Continued...