The Lovely Spark (Hoseok)-1

You and Hobi chatting:

hobi❤:
Hey babe
Wanna do something this weekend 🙃

You:
Sure 😁
Wut do u wanna do?

hobi❤:
how bout a movie.

You:
That's a good idea

hobi❤:
Okie 🤗
I'll book the tickets then.

You:
Ok
See ya 😘

(AT THE THEATRE):

Hoseok and I had come to the movie The Kissing Booth. Some of my friends had also gone to the movie with their boyfriends. So I had told Hobi I wanted to watch it too.

We both were settled in the last row. There were very few people in the hall, who were sitting at the front rows.

I got a large bucket of popcorn which I shared with Hobi. We both were munching on it earnestly.

In a few minutes, we were already finished with our popcorn. The movie was so freaking boring I was feeling slightly drowsy. Hobi though was deeply engrossed in the movie.
I sighed.

"Hobi..." I said tugging on his sleeves. He just hummed without even looking in my direction. I felt very annoyed. But then, a really dirty idea struck my mind.

I slide my hand down his button-down shirt while feeling his rock hard chest. Hobi's breath hitched. I eventually reached his pants and grabbed his dick. I slightly stroked his length. He groaned.

"(Y/N), what the fuck are you doing?" Hobi asked while I just smirked enjoying his attention.

There was nobody to look at us in the hall so it made the situation even more thrilling.

I continued stroking his shaft. Hobi held my arms and tried to stop me. But I wasn't likely to stop anytime soon. He continued groaning because of my skillful hands at work. I was getting wet because of the sounds he was making.

Finally, I couldn't take it anymore. I needed to feel his dick. I jumped out of my seat and knelt down towards his crotch.

All this time Hobi was looking at me shocked at my confidence.

"(Y/N), wait..." Hobi attempted to stop me but I paid him no heed.

I unzipped his pants and immediately took his shaft in my hands. Hobi junior was long and veiny and begging to be sucked. Meanwhile, I was getting turned on with each second passing.

I brought his dick towards my mouth and gingerly licked the tip. Hobi got frustrated by my slow action grabbed my hair and pushed my head towards his dick.

My teeth grazed his shaft and I gagged because of his size. But I had no time to feel surprised at his sudden action. I firstly tried teasing him by just licking.

But Hobi was in no mood for teasing. He pushed my head deeper towards his dick making me gag again.

"Babe, you brought this to yourself. Now, don't you dare tease me." Hobi commanded me.

Finally taking him seriously I sucked harshly. His breathing hitched and he groaned again. I bobbed my head up and down making him bite his lower lip to control his moans.

I continued sucking and finally, I felt his dick twitching. I boosted my speed and friction making him let out a loud moan.

I opened my eyes to see his eyes closed in pleasure and biting his lower lip. I got wetter seeing the meal in front of me.

His dick twitched again and Hobi came in my mouth. Grabbing a little courage I swallowed all his come. I stood up and saw Hobi giving a very dangerous look.

"You have been very naughty
(Y/N). Come on, let's go home. I need to give my kitten a little punishment..."

I shivered at his deep voice,
"What about the movie though?"

"We can always watch it later." He replied. Without saying anything else, he pulled me out of the movie hall.

~To Be Continued...