The Lovely Spark (Hoseok)-2

"You have been very naughty
(Y/N). Come on, let's go home. I need to give my kitten a little punishment..."

The car ride to Hobi's apartment was very quiet. I was in no position to start a conversation, nor was he because of his anger.

He had decided to go to his apartment before I could even give an opinion. He must be really angry...or needy...

Holy shit! My mouth can work wonders on his dick. I had never seen this side of him in our relationship.

I was in for some big trouble...

We reached the apartment complex but Hobi didn't even bother parking his car. He got out of the car and slammed the car door.

I sat shocked seeing him like that. He came to open my side of the door, grabbed my right arm and pulled me out of the car. He kept dragging me towards his apartment while holding my arm.

When we reached his door, Hobi pushed me inside the house. I still couldn't believe anything that was happening right now. How can a person having such a sweet personality be so aggressive?

Hobi gave me a devious look and proceeded to push me towards the couch.

"So you think you can dominate me (Y/N)?!" Hobi asked me ferociously.

"No..Hobi- " I stuttered still frozen from his sudden attitude.

"WHAT THE FUCK DID YOU JUST CALL ME (Y/N)?!" he bellowed.

I instantly became scared. And then it hit me-

"Daddy..." I whispered looking directly into his eyes.

Hobi's eyes closed in the pleasure and there were lines on his forehead which showed his anger. I could very clearly see his crotch hardening.

And I couldn't stifle a laugh.

"(Y/N)!" he was definitely faking his anger now. I could see he was trying to suppress a smile.

"You can really be a good actor, you know that?" I said giggling.

"Oh come on babe..." He said while skillfully skidding his hand inside my jeans and teasing my clit by rubbing on the outside of my panties.

I let out a loud moan. Shit.

"I know you are turned on
(Y/N)." he said in a seductive voice.

Hobi skids his free hand towards my ass and squeezed it. Then he slipped his hand inside my shirt and competently unclasped my bra. He continued teasing my clit but pulled aside my panties.

He helped me up and pulled off my shirt. He then pushed me back on to the couch.

Hobi leaned down towards me and pushed back the hair strands on my face. Our lips brushed against each other. He kissed me passionately. I swear to god our lips were made for each other. They molded perfectly.

His hands were magic, working away on my skin. His hands massaged my bare breasts and one hand worked on removing my jeans and panties at the same time without once stopping his lips from kissing me.

He rubbed my clit slowly letting me feel every ounce of pleasure. His fingers moved in and out of me making me moan shamelessly.

His other hand massaged my left boob and his mouth worked on sucking the nipple on my right boob.

I couldn't decide which part of the pleasure to focus on. He was making me feel tortured because of the pleasure. I whined continuously.

I didn't even notice that I had come twice because Hobi was continuously pleasuring me without any intention of stopping.

"Ah...Daddy..please..stop.." I moaned utterly failing to convince him.

Hobi had no intention of stopping. He was now eating me out in the fastest way possible. His tongue moving in and out of me while fingering me.

I finally orgasmed again screaming at him to stop. Hobi licked me clean devouring me like I was a meal. Hobi finally came up from between my legs while giving me his signature smirk.

He looked at me while removing his pants and...his boxers.

Fuck!!

But Hobi gave me no time to stop him. He thrusted himself forcefully inside my already throbbing pussy. I let out a tortured moan while Hobi groaned.

Hobi gave me long and hard thrusts without giving me any time to adjust. I moaned and tried to keep up with his pace.
I came again but he wouldn't stop till he came.

"DADDY PLEASE!!" I screamed.

Hobi groaned and came inside me. We both rode on our highs. He finally pulled out of me and gave me a devilishly smug smile.

Finally. The old Hobi was back. I sighed trying not to smile.

"Are you done yet?" I asked trying to humor him.

Hobi chuckled looking at me.

"We are done. For now anyway.." he said while smirking.

I laughed with him. We both picked up our clothes and shifted to his bedroom.

We both fell on the bed exhausted and cuddled while falling asleep.

a/n: Yo! So I got some feedback a few days back that the Jimin oneshot wasn't as good as my other one-shots. I totally agree with that fact cuz I seriously hadn't put as much effort into it. I hope this oneshot was better than the Jimin oneshot. Edited by ty_track08.

Plz VOTE AND COMMENT
~JHOPE

Plz VOTE AND COMMENT~JHOPE