The Fire's Touch (Taehyung)-2

"You have to help my little friend (Y/N)," Taehyung said looking at me with a fiery passion in his eyes.

I looked at him not knowing what to say. He's definitely crazy. I scowled at him. But he didn't say anything. He was still waiting for a reaction. While I just stood there stiffened.

God Damnit!!! What was he even expecting?!

When I still didn't say anything Tae grabbed my wrist and pulled me towards him. Our faces were much too close for me to handle.

His other hand grazed my jaw and brought my face closer to him. He closed his eyes and tilted his head, aligning his lips to mine while my body was burning up in flames.

His lips grazed mine delicately trying to see if I would respond to him. I didn't know what to do. After a moment, I reluctantly decided to kiss him back. His soft lips guided me smoothly towards my very first kiss.

He loosened his grip on my wrist and dropped his hands to my hips pulling me nearer to him. I hesitantly put my hands on his neck pulling him even closer to me than before. My chest felt crushed against his chest.

Seeing that I was kissing him back Taehyung took the opportunity and kissed me with a newly found ferocity. I felt like a putty in his arms. He was engulfing me in his embrace with so much passion I felt weak in the knees.

He sucked on my bottom lip asking for an entrance. I hesitantly opened my mouth to give into him. His tongue entered my mouth leaving a strange yet heartwarming pleasure. His tongue explored every inch of my mouth. He sucked on my tongue making me whimper for more. I felt like kissing him all day.

His hands went and started fiddling with my shirt. My breath hitched. I immediately stopped kissing him. Taehyung stopped and looked at me with concern in his eyes.

"What's the matter (Y/N)?"

"Taehyung... I-

He shushed me by putting his index finger on my lips. "We will talk about this. But, later. Okay (Y/N)?"

He didn't give me time to react. He tightened his grip on my hips, lifted me up and put me on a desk. I was about to say something but Taehyung grabbed my thighs and kissed me hard. Possessively even. I was curious as to what he was being possessive about.

I wanted to stop him but his kissing skills were thawing my heart. I didn't want him to stop. Ever. He fiddled with my shirt again and this time... I didn't stop him.

I couldn't believe it. I wanted this. I wanted him.

He opened the first few buttons of my shirt. He still hadn't stopped kissing me. Our tongues were fighting for dominance while Taehyung was caressed my breasts. My breath hitched.

My hands unknowingly went to his neck. Pulling him closer to me. I grabbed his hair pulling at it. Taehyung groaned. The sounds he made were making me wet profusely.

He slowly dragged his hands down. I moaned feeling his hands slide down my body. He left my lips to leave steamy open-mouthed kisses and hickeys on my neck. I hissed at the pleasuring-pain he was giving me.

His hands slowly went to my skirt and he removed it. He tore my panties and threw them somewhere in the classroom.

I actually didn't give a damn but I think he deserved the glare I gave him while he just gave me his trademark smirk.

He slowly bent down to my heated core. He looked up at me and seeing the frightened expression on my face, he gave me a reassuring look.

He slowly kissed my core making me groan. He gave me long and hard licks which instinctively made me grab his hair in pleasure.