The Pleasure's Flames (Jimin)-2

(Jimin's POV):

"Let's take a shower together then shall we?" I said smirking.

(Y/N) looked at me alarmed. I chuckled looking at her expression.

I picked her up from the bed bridal-style. She immediately started screaming her head off. I didn't pay any heed to her and just carried her to the bathroom.

I put her down and stripped out my clothes. She was still standing right there and glaring at me. When I removed my shirt she looked at my chest longingly.

I walked towards her while swiping my hair back with my hand. (Y/N) was looking so fucking hot that I felt like devouring her. She walked back nervously and hit the wall.

I took her hands and put them on my chest. She immediately turned a brilliant shade of scarlet. I proceeded to remove her leggings with her panties.

This time (Y/N) took control and I swear I loved it. She skidded her hands up and down my chest and kissed me passionately. I felt a little dazed every time she kissed me that way. As if she has never kissed me and we were the only two people in this world. I felt like I was floating.

Not wanting to lose control I also pushed two fingers inside her core. (Y/N) seemed to have lost control and moaned long and hard feeling my fingers inside her. I fingered her continuously and felt her tighten around my fingers.

"Jimin, I am gonna come..." she said in a timid voice. I increased my pace at her words and she came on my fingers.

I stood back and removed her shirt and swiftly removed her black lacy see-through bra too.

I picked her up by her thighs and put her in the tub and turned the shower on. I looked at her and she gave me a puzzled look as I smirked while looking at her.

I slowly bent down to her vagina and gently licked her core. She groaned. I knew she was still sensitive and I liked torturing her like this. She grabbed my hair and I pushed her against the wall. The water was steadily pouring on both of us.

I slowly gave her long and hard licks. I knew she was needing it because she pulled on my hair in her eagerness and brought my head closer to her core. I slowly licked her again and again.

"Jimin ah" she moaned my name shamelessly. I knew she about to come so I pushed two fingers inside making her groan. She came in my mouth and I cleaned her up eagerly.

I looked up and saw her hair was all wet and she was looking even sexier. Damn it. I wanted to fuck her so bad.

She opened her eyes and looked at me. She put her hands on my neck and kissed me. I pulled her as close it was physically possible. I was wet because of the shower. (Y/N)-ah came up panting for air while I kissed and sucked making hickies. I planted open-mouthed kisses on her neck. I was waiting for her to say it and she finally said it.

"Jimin...please, I need you right now," she begged me.

"Of course kitten. Anything you want." I said in a seductive voice.

I immediately shoved my shaft inside her. (Y/N) whimpered because of my length. Her nails scratched my back. I waited for her to adjust.

I kept looking at her and finally, she nodded for me to move. I thrusted into her long and hard. I groaned feeling myself inside her.

(Y/N) moaned, and kissed me to distract herself from the obvious pain.

I thrusted into her continuously and (Y/N) rolled her hips against me. I massaged her boobs and sucked at them.

"Jimin..aah.." (Y/N) moaned making me notice that she was about to come.

"Come for me, princess."

(Y/N) came on my dick but I still had not come yet. I held her thighs and lifted her. She locked her legs around my hips and her back hit the wall.

"Ah... Jimin what is it. I am too tired for round two" she whined.

"But I haven't come yet," I said aggressively pushing myself inside her again. We both moaned and rasped in sync. I felt myself twitch in her pussy and groaned again.

We were still getting wet under the shower and this was making the atmosphere even hotter.

I continuously thrusted myself in and out and finally, I felt my dick twitching and felt her pussy contracting around my shaft.

We both finally let out a loud groan and came at the same time. We both rode on our highs.

I turned off the shower and stepped out of the tub holding
(Y/N) in my arms.

I loved how she shifted from being full-on sassy mode and then shifting to a cute-baby mode.

"That was a really tiring shower if you ask me." (Y/N) said giving me a lopsided grin and I grinned back. I crossed the bathroom and we both dropped on the bed exhausted.

"Well, you were the one who gave me the idea babe. Not my fault." I said shrugging.

(Y/N) yawned and gave a defeated look.

"Good night (Y/N)-ah," I said looking at her while she immediately fell asleep.

Feeling sleepy myself I fell asleep in her arms cuddling.

a/n: Hey guys. I know it isn't as good as I am expecting it to be. And being in Jimin's POV it was a little harder to write.

Plz VOTE AND COMMENT
~JIMIN

Plz VOTE AND COMMENT~JIMIN