Cheryl's party

JUGHEAD POV

Cheryl just hosted a party and me and Betty are invited . Betty was wearing a black dress and I was wearing a white T-shirt with some jeans . I didn't put my beanie on tonight ..I don't wanna loose it cause I know we are gonna end up drunk. We got on my bike and I gave the helmet to Betty. We eventually arrived at Cheryl's and she opened the door. We got in and Archie handed us a drink. We drank it and we end up being so drunk . I was talking to Archie and then Betty turned me around . She wrapped her arms around my neck and she kissed me . It turned out to be a make out session. I grabbed her ass and she moaned. She trusted her tongue in my mouth and rubbed it against mine. She played in my hair and Veronica arrived . She tapped Betty shoulder and she turned around . I didn't care about Veronica. I kissed her jawline and then her neck . Betty moaned quietly . Veronica wasn't that drunk . Veronica eventually leaved and Betty kissed me. I bit her lip and she moaned . She then pulled away and laughed. She grabbed my hand and we got in the bathroom. I sat her down on the sink . She gasped and I started to suck on her neck . I was standing between her legs and she wrapped them around my waist. She got my shirt off and I unzipped her dress. I kissed her breast and she moaned I then locked  the door and she smirked . I got back to her lifted her head up . I kissed her shoulders and her neck. I then got her panties down . I started to undo my belt and she kissed my jawline and my neck. I undid my pants and got a condom out of my pocket . I put it on and I spread her legs . She looked at the ceiling as I started to fuck her. She moaned and I covered her mouth with my hand and she claws at the back of my shoulder . I moaned in her ear . We did it for a while and then I got myself out of her . I put my pants on and she jumped off of the counter. She then got by the toilet and started to puke . I sighed and grabbed her hair . I put them behind her ears and hold them in my hand . She then flushes the toilet and I laughed "shut up" she said and I handed her my hand . She got up and put her panties on. We got out and went back to the party.