Hide!

Betty's pov

I was laying on my bed waiting for Jughead to arrive because I invited him over...if you know what I mean😉

I suddenly heard a knock on my window and turned around to see him , he wasn't wearing his beanie and had a black hoodie and grey sweatpants on , IT WAS HOT .

I bit my lip and opened the window . He got in my room and kissed me . He pulled away after a few seconds and grabbed my cheeks .

"I'm so in love with you" he said looking down at me .

I chuckled . "I'm so in love with you too" I respond and he smiled , which literally got me so happy , his smile is the cutest!!!!

I rubbed his back as I held him close and put my head on his muscular chest .

I got my hands down to his ass and he chuckled .

"Hands up Cooper" he joked and I laughed .

I looked at him and kissed him . He chucked in the kiss and kissed me back . He got his hands to my jeans and undid them before putting them off .

I smirked and he smiled back , pulling away from the kiss .

"Wait a second baby..." I said and walked away , his hands slowly leaving my waist .

I walked to the door and locked it . He smirked and walked to me . I put my hands around his neck and kissed him . I walked toward the bed so he was walking backward . He sit on the edge of the bed and I straddled him and kissed him softly .

"I need you" he said pulling away and looking at me .

I chuckled and kissed him and pushed him down without breaking the kiss .

He smirked and I moaned against his mouth. I got his pants off and noticed that he was hard .

I looked at him and smirked . I slowly started rubbing his member and he pushed his head back , moaning.

"Ughh Baby stop teasing..." he moaned and I didn't wait and put him inside of me , making the both of us moan .

He grabbed me and pulled me closer to him . I started riding him and he moaned against my neck . I when faster and faster until...there was a knock on the door .

We both quickly looked at each other .

"Betty you here?" My mom asked .

"Wtf?! She's not asleep?!" Jughead whispered and I covered his mouth .

"Yeah me what's up?"

"Can you let me in , I have to talk to you" Jughead looked at me with wide eyes and I sighed .

"Mom I'm in bed can you tell me tomorrow?"

"Why is your door locked? Let me in right now!" My mom said and I started panicking.

"Gods in the closet!" I mouthed to my boyfriend and he quickly got up , grabbed his clothes and got in the closet . I put my robe on and unlocked the door and then opened it to my mom .

"What is it?!" I asked annoyed .

"I just wanted to let you know that me and your dad have to leave , we need to do this trip for work and we'll be back in two weeks " she told me .

"You guys are leaving now?" I asked and she nodded . 

"Alright!" I said

"Have a good trip!" I told her before closing the door .

I opened my closet door and let him out .

"That's good for us..." I whispered and we soon finished what we started earlier...