Extented 4x11 sex scene

Betty's pov

We were both in bed , a movie playing on his laptop but I only looked at him , shirtless .

He looked back at me and smiled . He put me closer and chuckled .

"Can't you take a hint?" I joked and he looked at me and smirked .

He got the laptop away and got on top of me .

He looked at me in the eyes and I slowly dragged my hands at the behind of his head and pulled on his hair . He groaned softly and I just smiled at that .

I then pushed his lips on mine and eventually my tongue against his . He moaned in the kiss and moved to kiss my neck .

I pulled him away and looked at him , breathing heavily.

"What? What's wrong?" He asked before going back to me neck and moving my bra strap so he could kiss my shoulder .

"I want you to kiss me" I said and he chuckled .

"I was just kissing you..." he teased me and I sighed .

"Stop teasing me" I said letting out a little moan caused by the kisses and hickeys he left on my neck .

He chucked again and this time I just grabbed his head and made him go down on me .

"Tell me what you want..." he whispered against my stomach as he was about to get my pants off .

I pushed my head back and moaned as i felt his finger on my clit .

"I want you to eat me out"

I let out and he chuckled and lifted my shirt up . He kissed me above my bra and I tugged on his hair softly , moaning softly as well .

He kissed down to my stomach and then got my joggings off . He kissed me above my panties and I pushed my head back in the pillows and moaned loudly .

He let out a hot breath above my heat and then got my panties off . He looked at me and smirked .

God that smirk . It will kill me one day

He grabbed my legs and wrapped his arms around them and started to eat me out , just like I asked him too.

I moaned loudly and louder every time he thrusts his tongue in me .

He is a god . My . god.

He ate me out until I came all over his mouth , and he swallowed it all.

I tried to catch my breath but he attacked my lips as soon as he was done .

I kissed him back and turned us around . I got on top of him and he put his hands on my waist and played with it softly as I kissed him hard.

Suddenly I thought about something . The door .

"Mmmhhh..." I mumbled against his lips while opening my eyes . I pulled away from his lips and used his chest to help me get up on him . I got my hair out of my face and he smiled at the view of me .

"What?" He asked getting his hands to my thighs and rubbing them up and down softly .

I quickly got off of him and went to get his tie . He sat up on the bed and looked at me . He smiled and I opened the door a little without people seeing and put it on the handle so that people outside will know we're busy .

That he's busy with me .

I walked back up to him and climbed to his bed  and quickly straddled him again .

He smiled and kissed me . I kissed him back and pushed him down on the bed without breaking the kiss .

I pulled away to get my shirt off and he sat up and put my bra strap down and kissed my shoulder .

My fingers got to his champion joggings and grabbed his member trough them and he just let out a heavy breath against my skin. He grabbed my neck and pressed it softly before kissing me .

I like it when he grabbed my neck like that , I find it soooo hot .

I pushed my head back and he bit his lip before giving sloppy kisses all over my neck .

I moaned , pulled him away and looked down at his pants and he immediately got the hint . He smirked and got his pants off , me discovering that he wasn't wearing anything underneath.

He looked beside him , telling me to take a condom from the little box he keeps there when I come over .

I put it on him and then made him groaned from the back of his throat .

He kissed my mouth one last time before I grabbed his hard dick and put it to my entrance , only putting the tip first and already moaning .

He bit his lip and grabbed my hips so that he could put me completely around him . I let out a really loud moan . He put his hand on my mouth so no one would hear me screaming his name.

I quickly started going up and down on him , putting my hands trough his hair and kissed his mouth .

I went faster at every trust and moaned in his mouth and he did the same .

"I'm gonna cum" I moaned , pulling away from our passionate make out .

"Me too" he told me before I put my hand against the wall behind him and he hold tighter on my hips .

A few seconds later we both came at the same time and laid bac down on the bed , breathless.

He looked down at me and smirked .

"Thank god for Bret's morning workouts..." he said and I sighed .

"Jug , do not mention him right now and ruin this moment" I said and he chuckled .

"I just live getting you all wound up..." he said and patted my hair , smiling at me .

God I love him so much .