The stripper

Jughead's pov

What a shitty day , I need a distraction . I drove to the bar and got in . I realized that there  were a lot of really hot strippers .

One of them had pink hair , one of them had black hair and the other one had red hair .

The red head was really hot...gotta admit . She smirked at me and walked to me .

"Hey handsome..." she said brushing her fingers trough my hair .

"You want to go to the red room with me...?"

She whispered in my ear and I smirked and grabbed her hand that she offered me . I followed her there but as I was walking , I saw a blond , damn she was fucking hot .

She saw me and bit her lip . The next thing I knew , I was in the red room with the red head .

"What's you're name handsome...." she said as she sat me down on the couch and straddled me .

"Jughead" I respond as I grabbed her hips .

"I'm Cheryl..." she said in an innocent voice . 

She smirked and kissed me . I kissed her back and she started grinding . I pushed my head back and she decided to kiss my neck...until she stopped .

"What?" I asked.

"I think...I think I'm gonna be sick..." she got off me and ran out of the room . I sighed and wiped my lips of the red lipstick she had on.

"You need some company?" a different voice said .

I turned around and saw the blonde from earlier .

"Hell yeah..."

I said and she smirked and straddled me .

"Cheryl couldn't make it...so here I am..." she said and she wrapped her arms around my neck .

I looked at her and took a deep breath . She bit her lip.

"I'm Betty...and you are?"

"Jughead..." i respond and looked at her in the eyes .

She looked at me and kissed me . I kissed her back and squeezed her hips softly and she moaned . She lifted my head up and kissed my neck .

I got my hand to her ass and she started to get my pants off .

She was deep throating me like she has been doing that all her life , she was fucking amazing .

I felt that I was about to cum , and she felt it too.

"Cum for me baby..." she moaned before putting all 9 inches deep in her mouth , and that made me cum immediately.

To my surprise , she swallowed it all and got her lingerie off before she started to ride me like there was no tomorrow.

I grabbed her hair and softly pushed her head down so I could suck on her neck . She grabbed my hands and put them above my head and went faster and faster .

I grunted and she was basically screaming .

She put her hands on my chest and kept jumping on me until we both reached our climax . I tried to catch my breath and so did she .

"That was fun...and nice..." she said getting off and putting her clothes back on.

I smirked and got my wallet out .

" I thought stripper weren't suppose to actually have sex with there clients?"

I said with a smirk on my face .

"I don't think you mind , huh?" She respond and I smiled . I handed her 200 hundred dollars and she smiled. I put my pants on and got up .

"Thank you betty...I'll see you around..." I said smiling and got out of the room .

Damn...what a night .