Drunk Betty

This one is for ShylahCarey ❤️

Betty is late , she was supposed to be home at 10 and it's already 11.

I sighed and called her . She didn't answered .

"Betty , baby where are you ? Please call me back"

I said and then I hung up .

I sighed and laid down on the bed . I brushed my fingers trough my hair and then I went in the bathroom and brushed my teeth and got my shirt off and looked at the hickeys Betty gave me 2 nights ago . I sighed and started the shower. I got naked and got in .

After a hot shower , I got out of the shower and went back in the room that me and Betty share . I had wrapped a white towel around my waist and stayed shirtless , without my beanie . I then heard the front door of the appartement open .

I rolled my eyes and bit my lip in annoyance . I walked to the door and there was betty , clearly drunk . She saw me and laugh . I gave her the look , she knows what it means .

"Where the fuck were you? You're almost 2 hours late and you're wasted" I said coldly .

She looked at me and walked toward me . I got back back of the wall and stood in front of her. I looked down at her and she bit her lip .

"I was with the girls and we ended up , in a bar and things got out of control" she laughed .

I sigh . "I was worried about you ! I called you 13 times! And then you walk in almost 2 hours late and laugh in my face?!" I yelled and she looked down .

"I'm sorry baby...but , look! I'm fine!" She said and she grabbed my cheeks and squeezed them .

"What the fuck Betty?!"

I pulled her hands away roughly and walked away . She then ran to me and wrapped her arms around my waist . I sighed and she put her head on my shoulder . She then kissed my neck and added tongue to it quickly . I moaned and pushed my head back and she kept going until she turned me around . I looked at her and she kissed me . We then started to make out.

She then walked and I walked backward until I sat on the couch . She straddled me and lifted my head up. She put her hands on my muscular shoulders and kissed my neck , giving me a hickey .

I pushed her away but she kiss me again .

"Babe- *kiss* you're-you're- *kiss* drunk..." I said and she pulled away and looked at me .

"I know...but I want you..."

She said and I pushed my head back .

"Babe I don't wanna take advantage of you"

"Baby , trust me , I want this"

She said and I then looked at her . She dragged her hands down and to the towel . She looked at it and then at me . I kissed her and she opened it and got it off me .

She then got off me and kneeled herself in front of me . I pushed my head back and brushed my fingers trough her hair . She started to blow me . She got my entire dick inside her mouth and almost choked on it . She then licked it and put it in her mouth again and went up and down faster .

"Mmmm...im gonna come baby..."

I said warning her . I moaned and breathing heavily .

"I'm coming"

I said and then I came all over her mouth and she swallowed it all .

She is a goddess . I moaned loud and she then got up again . She giggled and I smirked . She got her pants off and then her panties .

"You're so hot baby.."

She smirked and got on top of me and started to ride me , still having her shirt on. I grabbed her ass and and she put her head on the crook of my neck and I got one of my hand off her ass and brushed it trough her hair and pulled tell so that her head was pushed back . I kissed her neck and then pulled away on moan.

"Betty...im gonna come..."

I moaned and we came at the same time.

She stoped and we were both breathing heavily.

She then got off me and got dressed . I brushed my fingers trough my hair and got the towel and put it around me . Betty then started to laugh for no reason.

"Okay you need to go to sleep now" I said getting up . She smiled and looked at me . I lifted her up and walked to our bedroom .

I laid her down and laid down next to her.

"Goodnight Baby"
"Goodnight my love"