Drunk Jughead

Fuck , I'm wasted again . I asked Archie to drive me to my apartment because obviously I can't drive .

A few minutes later , we got to my appartement and he got me to the door and I then got in the living room to find a mad looking betty on the couch .

"What?" I asked as I got my jacket off .

"Where were you?"

"At the bar with the boys...like I told you?"

"Like you told me?! You said we were gonna watch movies together tonight!"

"The night isn't over!"

She rolled her eyes at me and scoffed . She got up and went in the bedroom .

"Baby come back I'm sorry okay" I said as I started to walk toward the bedroom where I found her naked .

"What are you doing?" I asked and she turned around and smirked .

"I might have to punish you..." she said and I smirked .

"How?" I asked as she walked to me . She pushed me down on the bed and I got my belt off . She then got my pants off and straddle me while I was sitting on the edge of the bed.

I looked at her and she grabbed my cheeks and kissed me with her tongue as she She my dick inside of her .

I pulled away from the kiss and exhaled a moan as she smiled and started to go faster and faster every seconds .

She curved her back in the sexiest way possible and pushed her head back as she moaned . She kissed me again and after a few seconds I grabbed her hair and pushed her head back so that I could kiss her neck .

I was breathing heavily against it and I know that it drives her crazy .

"I'm gonna come..." I moaned and then she got off .

"What...what the fuck?" I said frustrated that she stopped .

"That was a punishment remember ?" She bit her lip and smiled . I rolled my eyes and got up next to her .

"I already told you...I'm sorry..." I said and she smirked .

"You've been bad..." she said as she trailed her din era down my chest .

"Lay down..." she said and I did as I was told . She got to the drawer and got the handcuffs out .

I smiled and she handcuffed my hands to the bed . I smirked at her and she grabbed a glass that was on the nightstand next to me and grabbed a piece of ice out of it . I pushed my head back as she put it between her teeth and brushed it on my chest softly .

I sighed loudly and she then licked the water that was melt because of my hot skin .

She got the ice off and then started to suck me .
I moaned and she got deeper and deeper . I was about to come and I know that she noticed . I felt the cum coming but then she stopped .

"Baby!"

"Good night Juggie" she said as she got the handcuffs off . She laid down next to me and closed the light .

Ughh I'm gonna have to take care of this myself .