Shower Sex

Jughead's pov

"And then...he just told me that he fired me . Just like that! I mean , what kind of ass is this! Now I have no job and I'll have to go work at at Archie's dad construction site . That's not so bad but I won't be able to pay everything for Stella anymore , it's way less well payed then my...last job" I explained as she washed my hair in the shower .

"It's gonna be okay Juggie , don't worry about it...Stella is gonna be okay . And if you work at the construction site then you'll get more abs..." she said as she pushed me softly under the water to get rid of the shampoo still in my hair .

I chuckled as she brushed her fingers softly trough my wet hair . I turned and smiled at her . I grabbed her cheeks and kissed her passionately. She moaned in the kiss and I pushed her softly against the shower wall .

I bit her lip softly and she giggled . I let out a hot breath before kissing her neck and lifting her arms up her head . She moaned and i kissed her lips softly before trusting my tongue inside her month and she brushed hers against mine .

It got really hot quickly , the hot water making it even hotter .

I brushed my fingers on her body until I got where she wanted me the most . I started to rub her clit and she moaned .

It's a good thing Stella was in school because damn...she was loud.

I breathed against her neck and I know that it made her even more horny if that's even possible .

I looked at her and bit my lip . I lifted her up and put her against the wall again .

Without any warning , I trusted inside of her hard and she moaned loudly.

I kept going and going until we both reached our climax and she literally screamed my name . I tried to catch my breath and put her down . She kissed me and turned us around and I know what was about to happen . She kept kissing me .

She pulled away and started to kiss down my body. I pushed my head back as I felt her wet hands around my dick.

I moaned softly and she smirked . I brushed one of my hand trough her hair . She kneeled down and put the entire thing in her mouth.

"fuck..." i moaned as she started to suck it faster and faster even time .

I didn't had the time the warn her and I came all over her mouth . But like the queen she is , she swallowed it all. She then got up and kissed me .

I kissed her back before pulling away and attacking her neck .

She smirked and I kept kissing her .

She grabbed my face and kissed me one last time before stopping the shower and getting out smirking .

What a tease