The fight

Jughead was on his phone , checking a girl's Instagram account . He passed the pictures and smirked . Betty then saw what happened "what the fuck is this?!" She said taking his phone . He sighed and looked at her "who is this?!" She yelled and he just avec her a seriously look . "Baby that's just a friend!" He respond and she sighed "I promise" he said and she looked down "okay.." she respond and he lifted her head up "you think I can't do that..?" He whispered squeezing her thigh. She looked at him and got closer "maybe.." she whispered "oh...I may have to punish you.." he said and she smirked "mmm.." she respond and then he kissed her . They turned out French kissing . Jughead got on top of her and squeezed her waist . He then kissed her neck and gave her hickeys . He started to undo her blouse and she brushed her hands trough his hair . He got it off and kissed her breast . She moaned and he then kissed down to her place . He got her clothes off and lifted her legs up to his shoulders . She pushed her head back and he rubbed her clit with his tongue . She moaned loud and he then stoped "I don't want you to make a sound.." he whispered and she nodded her head . He kept going and she pressed hard on the pillow . He then trusted his tongue inside of her and she couldn't help herself , she screamed out of pleasure . He then lifted himself up "what did I say?!" He said and she smirked "sorry..you're just too good.." she said biting her lip and he smirked . "Where are the handcuffs?" He asked and she smirked "in the drawer.." she said and he grabbed them . He put them around her wrists and then handcuffs them above the bed and he then smirked . She smiled and he kissed her neck . She moaned . Because she realized it , he had took his clothes off . He looked at her and smirked . He then came inside of her hard and deep. She moaned . "Baby go rough inside of me!" Betty yelled . She wrapped her legs around his waist and he went really fast . He did that for a while and then he started to kiss her body. She moaned loud. I kissed her stomach and then I arrived to her place . She looked at me and smirked . I smirked too I went down and kissed her place . She started to breath heavily and then I licked her clit . She screamed in pleasure. I then went down and spread her legs. I trusted my tongue inside of her and she moaned "oh my god baby..." she moaned and I eventually stoped . I got the handcuffs off and she smiled "that was..amazing.." she said and then we laid down next to each other . We eventually fell asleep.