I need to finish this..

Jughead was working hard on a school project . Betty got out of the shower , in her panties and bra . She got behind Jughead and started to massage his shoulders .

He sighed and she then bend over . She kissed his neck . "Baby..i need to finish this.." Jughead whisper getting back at his paper . Betty sighed . She got away and sat down on his bed . He turned around and looked at her . She looked at him with a sad look "don't look at me like that babe.." Jughead said turning back around. "Can you finish this later?!" She said and he sighed .

He looked at the unfinished paper and sighed "fine.." he whispered turning around . She smiled and got up . She got on top of him and he grabbed her ass . She smirked "thank you , for the sacrifice " she said and he laughed . She wrapped her arms around his neck and lifted his head up , so that he'll stop looking at her breast. He smirked and she kissed him .

BETTY POV
We started a make out session and then he pulled away . He got his hands behind my back and unclipped my bra . He got it off slowly and smirked . I kissed him again. He got up and I wrapped my legs around his waist . We started to French kiss as he walked to his bed . He laid me down on it and smirked . He got his white shirt off showing his abs. I bit my lip and he got on top of me .

He massages my side and kissed my neck "you're dad isn't home right.." I said moaning "no he's working..we have hours yet.." he said against my collarbone. I smirked and he then looked at me "god you're gorgeous.." he said and I smiled . He smirked and kissed my lips . I then turned us around and he grabbed my ass .

I started to undo his belt and he started to take my panties off .  We took each other clothes off . I got on top of him correctly and started to ride him , thank god im on pills . He pushed his head back and grabbed my hips , moaning . I went faster and he looked at me . He moaned . "Baby..." I moaned and then he turned us around .

I giggled and wrapped my legs around his waist . He kissed my collar bone and trusted inside of me hard . "Oh my god baby...deeper! Faster!" I yelled and he did as he was told . I was literally screaming his name. I claw his back so hard , he grunted at the touch . He did that for a while and then he laid down next to me , trying to catch his breath . "See...this is way better that school work.." I said and he laughed . He covered us up and we eventually fell asleep cuddling .