The drive in

Me and Jughead decided to go to the drive in tonight as a date . We got in his dad truck and parked . We stayed inside of the car cause it was kinda cold . The movie was playing for a while now and then Jughead grabbed my thigh and started to massage it . I looked at him and smirked . He just kept looking at the screen and then put his hand closer to my place . He then got his hand inside of my jeans. I pushed my head back as I felt him rubbed my clit with his thumb . I moaned so loud . "Shhhh.." he said taking my pants off . "What about the movie babe?" I said "fuck the movie.." he said and I laughed . He did that for a while and then he stoped . We stared at each other for a while and then he started to leans in . He licked his lips and kissed me . I pulled away and smirked . He kissed me again and he trusted his tongue inside my mouth . I moaned in the kiss and he started to massage my sides with his fingers slowly . He then put his seat down and looked at me . He told me to come and I smirked . I got on top of him . He grabbed my hips and smirked . I then got my ponytail off and put my hair on one side only . I then got my shirt off and kissed him . he massages my ass and I then put his head up to give me more access to his neck . I started to kiss it. He moaned quietly . I know I was giving him pleasure and I liked it. I then opened his shirt and he smirked . I looked at his abs and smiled . I bit my lip and kissed his body . "Betty..." he moaned and I licked his abs . I then put my hand on is dick and of course , he was crazy hard . I then got his pants down and he looked at me and then up . He started to breath heavily and I then started to suck him . He then brushed his hands trough my hair and moaned so loud . "You're always so good babe.." I whispered "you're so beautiful..." he moaned and I then eventually stop . It started to rain outside and people started leaving . Not a people were around us now and then I realized that the movie was over . I bend over and kissed Jughead . he went inside of me . He moaned loud and grabbed my hips . I started to give us a good pace and I moaned loud . After a while , we stoped and made out . We got dressed and leaved the twilight drive in .