I'm kinda busy right now

I was in my trailer on the couch , looking at the baseball . There was a knock on the door and then it opened . It was betty , wearing a sexy outfit . I looked at her and then back at the tv . "Hey babe" I said and she walked toward me . She straddling me and kissed my neck . I grabbed her ass still looking at the tv . "Babe I'm kinda busy right now..." I said . "Well now you're busy with me " she said biting her lip . I sighed and looked at sip of beer . She started to rock her hips against mine , making her moan . I know what she was trying to do , but it's not gonna work . She got the Tv remote and closed the tv . "Babe!" I yelled and she turned my face around and kissed me . She trusted her tongue inside my mouth and I rubbed mine against her . She then kissed my jawline and my neck . I got the remote back and opened the tv . She looked at me and got up . "You're an asshole , and you're drunk " she said . And I took and other sip of beer , finishing it . I got up and went in the kitchen to get another beer . I walked next to her and looked at her . She gave me a sad mad look and I sighed . "What do you want?" I asked . "You." She respond . She put her hands on my chest . I looked at her and she kissed me . We started to French kiss . I pulled away and got her on the table . She moaned and I took my shirt off . She wrapped her arms around my neck and kissed me . "I.." she started but I kissed her . "Love you-you..." she said and then I kissed her again . I turned her around and bend her over on the table . I got her little outfit down to her feet and she moaned. I started to undo my belt and got my hard dick out . I got one of her ass cheek and pressed it with my hand and then slapping it . She moaned at the touch . I spread her legs more and she got shivered all over her body . I licked my finger and watered her ass for my 9 inches to fit more easily . "I'm going at another level on you tonight babe..." I said and she looked back at me . I grabbed the back on her neck and put her head back down . I left my hand here and made sure that her head stayed down . I then got my dick inside of her ass and she moaned , but I know she was in pain . "Shhhh..." i said as I started to trust inside of her . She started to moan a little more and then I let go of her neck and put my hands on her hips and went a little faster inside of her . "fuck baby..youre ass feels so good.." I moaned . "ughh jughead please faster.." she moaned and I grabbed her hair and pulled them hard . She liked it when it was rough so I gave it to her . I got her up with her hair . "You won't be able to walk tomorrow..." I whispered in her ear and then I put her back down on the table . I went really fast inside of her and she literally screamed my name . I eventually slowed down and got out of her . She turned around and put my down on the chair . She bit her lip and got on her knees . She put all my 9 inches in my mouth and I grabbed her blond hair roughly . She put it deep in her throat and I moaned . "God baby.." I said . She kept going for a while until a felt something coming . "Baby im gonna cum..." I said and then I cummed all over her mouth. She swallowed most most of it but then spilled some on my dick and started to give me a sloppy hand job . I pushed my head back and moaned . She then licked me and put it back in her mouth . She did that for a while and then got back up . "I think it's you're turn..." she said and I lifted her up . I sat her on the couch and sat on the floor between her legs . I grabbed her legs and put them above my shoulders showing her pussy . I looked up at her and then licked all of it without hesitation . She brushed her fingers trough my hair and then I went a little bit down and to her ass . I licked it and kissed with the tongue as she was moaning . I did that for awhile and then I got up and laid down on the couch and grabbed her and put her ass and pussy in my face . When she was now sitting in my face , I grabbed both of her butt cheeks and rolled my tongue inside her ass . She moaned so loud . I then kissed the part of her and then moved to her pussy . I trusted my tongue inside and she moaned louder . "God juggieeeee" she moaned and then I place her so she was laying on top of me and grabbed a blanket and covered us up . "Are you happy now?" I asked and and she smiled . "Yeah , very happy..."