jealous betty

Betty's pov

We walked back in our apartment and I slammed the door behind me as I heard Jughead sigh .

"Can you knock it off?" He said getting in the kitchen to pour himself a glass of water .

"I'm not just gonna let this go! She was flirting with you!" I exclaimed and he rolled his eyes and drank his water .

"Baby we've been married for 2 years do you really think I'll fall in love with some stupid cashier?!" He yelled .

"Why wouldn't you?!" I yelled back .

"You really think that I would do that to you?! Wow...girlfriend of the year! No actually wife of the year! I'm your husband and you still don't trust me!"

I just looked at him and he put his glass in the sink and passed me to go to the bedroom . I grunted and followed him .

When I got in the room , he had his shirt off and was getting his pants off . He got in his grey joggings and stayed shirtless .

"I'm sorry okay! But-"

"But I didn't even talked to her alright! Stop being dramatic about everything all the time!"

He cut me off and I sighed .

"You're right , I'm sorry baby"

I apologized and he just looked up at me from the bed and I got to him and bend down to kiss him . He kissed me back and it got heated soon .

I straddled him on the edge of the bed and kept kissing him . Until he pulled away .

"I should prove to you that you're the only one for me..." he said against my lips .

"Yeah , you should..." I whispered back to him and he smirked .

I pushed him down on the bed without breaking the kiss and moaned against his lips . He quickly put his tongue in my mouth and rubbed his against mine .

He turned us around and started kissing my neck . I got my fingers in his hair and moaned . He got his lips down my body and lifted my shirt up to kiss my stomach.

He looked up at me and smiled before laughing . He is clearly in love with me , I know it , but I feel like he still deserves a little punishment, just for kink.

"Baby...stop" I said and he looked at me , confused .

"Lay down on the bed." I said and he did as he was told .

I got the handcuffs out of the drawer and he smirked .

"Oh...you're really playing this game right now baby girl?" He whispered and I smirked .

"Yes daddy , you deserve it..." I said and got up and went in the kitchen to get an ice cube . I came back on got in by the end of the bed , and joined him . I got in front of him and handcuffed his wrists above his head . And trailed my fingers down his arms and to his chest , making him moan slightly.

I put the ice cube in between my teeth and brushed it on his chest slowly .

He pushed his head back slowly and groaned because of the little pain the cold gives him . I moaned against the cube and keep going until it melted completely.

"Good boy..." i told him and got his pants off .

I then started to deepthroat him . He pushed his head back and moan quietly.

I moaned loudly as I kept sucking him hard , often gagging because of his dick hitting the end of my throat .

"Ughh...im gonna cum" he moaned as he looked down at me . Soon after he came in my mouth and I swallowed very drop of his cum.

"Fuck..." he whispered and I smiled , licking my lips . I got my pants and panties off and started to ride him , wrapping my arms around his neck and kissing it . He moaned against my hair and lifted his head up and we connected our forehead , moaning each other's name .

"Ughh Baby im coming" I moaned and he breathed heavier heavier by the second , meaning he was to. I tugged on his hair and pushed his head back , cumming on his dick , second before he came inside of me .

"godddd..." he moaned and I smiled . I got the handcuffs off and he grabbed his wrists , rubbing it softly .

"Did I hurt you?" I asked him .

"No , it was perfect" he said and kissed me one last time before we both fell asleep caught in each other's arms .