Let's get wet..

Betty invited me over to one of her friend house . She got an hottub and isn't home . I knocked on the door and then saw betty in the sexiest outfit ever . I smirked and kissed her . She kissed me back and closed the door behind me . "So..I thought we could go for a little swim..she also got a pool.." she said and I smirked "sure but we don't have swimming suits.." I said and she walked toward me . "Thats not a problem baby..." she said and I smirked . She grabbed the collar of my shirt and leans in to kiss me . I kissed her and she moaned in the kiss . She pulled away and looked at me . She took her outfit off and looked at me . My jawline dropped . I smirked and grabbed her waist . I pulled her into a passionate kiss and got my shirt off . She laughed and I got my pants off . We went in the pool and she wrapped her legs around my waist underwater . I smirked and kissed her . She kissed back and then kissed my neck . "Why are we here betts..?" I asked while she was sucking at my neck "I just thought that we could have a good time..is something wrong?!" She said pulling away worried . I looked at her and brushed one hand trough her hair "No baby! This is perfect.." I said kissing her collarbone . She grunted and pushed me away "what is it..?" I asked and I head above the corner of the pool and put my back above the edge . I grabbed her waist and looked at her breast . She sighed "I don't know I just..I wanted to do something special..you don't seem to like it.." she said and I gave her a soft smile "babe..this is the most romantic thing you've ever done..and also the sexiest.." I said smirked . She giggled and kissed me . I kissed back and we started to French kiss . I eventually turned us around and pinned her against the edge of the pool . She giggled and I massaged her sides . She moaned and I then looked at her naked body . I smirked and kissed the back of her shoulders and neck . I pushed her shoulder and made her bend over . I massaged her sides and then rubbed her clit , making her scream in pleasure . I smirked and then twisted her blond hair and pulled her head next to mine using her hair . "Don't make a sound.." I whispered in her ear . She nodded her head and I let go her hair . She bend over again and I put her hair only in one side of her head . I came inside of her hard and deep . She let out a small moan and I squeezed her side . She gasped and smiled . I then kept going and went faster . I moaned and she kept silent..good girl . I eventually stopped her she turned us around roughly. I smirked and bit my lip . She smirked and grabbed my hand . We got out of the pool and head to the bath tub. "Get in.." She said to me and I nodded my head . I got in and she then came back with handcuffs . I looked at her and bit my lip . She got in slowly and clearly teasing me . "God babe stop teasing.." I said and she got the handcuffs around my wrists . She got then tied up and there was now no way for me to escape . I smirked as she got on top of me. She wrapped her arms around my neck and looked at me deeply . She kissed me softly and we turned out French kissing . We never French kissed this intense . I moaned in the kiss and she then lifted my head up . She started to suck on my neck "you know Betty...this is unfair...I can't even touch you.." I said while she was sucking my neck . She pulled away and looked at me and and smiled "sorry babe but now I'm the one having control.." she said and i smirked . We then started to French kiss again and she eventually started to ride me . I moaned and she covered my mouth by kissing me . We did that for a while and then we got out and got dressed . We then went back to her place and listened to a movie wit ils cuddling in her bed.