Kink

I was laying on my back , Jughead on top of me . My arms wrapped around his neck and my legs around his waist as he trusted inside of me .

He was breathing heavily and , that used to turn me on , but I want to go further . He kissed my neck and I moaned softly , he knows my soft spot . He kept trusting faster and harder and I moaned , but not as much as before . He then got his head out of the crook of my neck and looked at me without stopping and he noticed something was off . He pulled out and sat up .

"What's wrong baby?" He said and I sat up too , blanket around my chest so my boobs aren't out .

He calmed his breathing and put his hand on my thigh .

"I want more..." I said and bit my lip . I smirked and he gave me a confused look.

"I want some kink...like...anal" I said biting my lip .

He smirked and kissed me . I kissed him back .
"Fuck me hard...daddy...fuck me hard in the ass..." I whispered in his ear as he bit his lip . He kissed me and we soon started to French kiss. I pushed him down and straddle him . I grabbed his wrists and put them above his head.

He bit his lip . "Keep you're hands like that baby..." I said and he chuckled. I got to the drawer and got some handcuffs and a blindfold. I walked toward him and he smirked.

"Baby...." he whispered and I put my finger on his mouth . I straddled him and bit my lip .He laughed and I tied his hands to the bed with the handcuffs . I brushed my fingers on his arms softly and he chucked .

I got the blindfold on his eyes and he licked his lips . "Are you good with all that daddy?" I said in a sexy tone. "Yeah...yeah totally good with that..." he said and I chucked and then put him inside of me . He pushed his head back and breathed heavily .

I started to jump a little and he moaned more and more every time .

I then stated to ride him slowly and sensually . "B-babe..." he moaned and I moaned too .

I then pulled out after we both came and started to suck him hard and deep . He moaned softly and breathed more and more heavily.

He then came in my mouth and I swallowed all of it .

He took a deep breath and then I got the handcuffs off and he got himself the blindfold off . He looked at me and smiled . He got up and I looked at him . He smirked and brushed her fingers on my cheek . He smiled at me and then grabbed my waist and turned me around . He bend me over and I was in doggy style .

We already did anal before but just to try it , we didn't really like had sex . He licked his hand and used it to water my hole . I moaned at the touch and he then got himself inside of me .

It hurts a little bit but it also felt so good . I moaned softly and he started to trust inside and out faster and faster by the minute .

I was now screaming his name . He was breathed really heavily but he wasn't moaning that much , I still knew he felt good because I felt like he was gonna cum .

A few seconds later , we both reached our climax and he came inside of me .

He then slowly pulled out and brushed his fingers trough his hair in the sexiest way ever .

I then sat down and looked at him.

"So...are you satisfied now baby?" He said as he put his boxers on. I took a deep breath and nodded while biting my lip . He smirked and laid down in my bed , covers over him as he closed his eyes .

I just looked at him and smiled . He opened his eyes and also opened his arms for me to come to him. I laughed and I laid down too and he put his head on the crook of my neck as I played with his curly hair , we then both fell asleep , being veryyyyyyyy tired....