High School Days Part 2

***authors note! This is a continuation of the special chapter from Dragonball Mae***

Over the next few days Mae and Gohan would change then fly to school. Videl would leave class sometimes to stop criminals and Mae and Gohan would try and help her when they could. Mae came up with a better excuse than Gohan. She explained to her teachers that she worked for Capsule Corp and sometimes they needed her to come and help. They understood but Gohan on the other hand had to find other ways to go and be the Great Saiyaman. One day they went to help Videl stop the Red Shark gang.

"Shit! It's Saiyaman and his side kick!" One of the gang members said.

"Look what you did!" Mae snapped at Gohan.

"Haha sorry sis." Gohan slipped as they were fighting the gang members.

"You two are related?!" Videl said to them. It wasn't until the day after they saved a dinosaur from the circus that she figured out who they really were.

"Mae we are really late today!" Gohan said urgently as they ran through the hall.

"Hey stop you two!" Videl slammed her locker causing the saiyans to stop in their tracks. "It's funny Gohan. I saw Saiyaman get scratched here yesterday." She smirked as she ripped the bandaid off his face. "You guys are Saiyaman and Kuro Neko!"

"Oh no our identities are public knowledge!" Gohan became flustered.

"So what if we are." Mae crossed her arms.

"Only I know." Videl said. "Mae are you the Golden Fighter too?"

"She has blonde hair." Mae said Videl was about the same height as her maybe a little taller. "But if I was what are you going to do about it?"

"Mae stop it. She's just Kuro Neko." Gohan explained. "We cover our identities to protect our families."

"Well I'll keep your secret. As long as you both enter the world tournament coming up." Videl grinned.

"Deal." Mae said without hesitation.

"Here's something else that's interesting. I heard about the last world champion. Someone named Son Goku." Videl said.

Mae stiffened, "What about him?"

"I did some digging and it turns out that Goku had twins named Gohan and Mae. You guys are his kids aren't you!" Videl said.

Mae gritted her teeth and Gohan answered. "Yea we are but I don't see what that has to do with anything."

"Well I'm entering the tournament and wouldn't that just be something since I'm the current world champs daughter." Videl shrugged. "Anyway I'm off! Also I want you guys to teach me how to fly. You can do that right?"

"Uh yea," Gohan blinked in surprise. After school they went to Bulma's so Gohan could get a modified costume for the tournament.

"I'm surprised that you are going to enter Gohan." Bulma said.

"You aren't surprised about me?" Mae asked.

"No figured you would be into it." Bulma said. "You are like your dad that way."

Before Mae could answer Vegeta walked in "Well if you are entering then I'm in too." He grinned.

"Yes!" Mae cheered.

"Vegeta, do you and Mae want to wear disguises?" Gohan asked.

"No way!" Vegeta stammered.

"Yea I'm out on that too. I'm not going to hide my abilities at a tournament." Mae agreed with Vegeta.