Trunks and Goten

Mae leaned up against the wall while they waited for the Junior Division to start. Vegeta and 18 stood next to her while Goku and Krillin leaned against the railing to get a better look. Gohan and Videl were still waiting for their turn with the punching machine. Mae was thankful that she went before Vegeta.

"Attention everyone!" The announcer called. Mae recognized him as the man who talked to Goku and Krillin. "Welcome to the Junior Division of the World Martial Arts Tournament!" The crowd cheered and the announcer went on. "This year we have a special prize in addition to the prize money. The winner will get to fight Mr. Satan himself!" The crowd roared as Mr. Satan came running out.

"This should be good." Krillin chuckled.

As Mr. Satan jumped up onto the ring he slipped and smashed his head on the ground. The crowd went silent as Mr. Satan grabbed his head and writhed in pain. Once he realized the crowd was no longer cheering he stood up and said, "Hah! I'm just kidding!" Again the crown started cheering.

"What an idiot." Mae muttered under her breath.

"I'm sure you all know that the broadcast from the Cell Games was lost. So that's why we have created a historical reenactment from that day!" The announcer said as a screen dropped down.

"Maybe everyone will see what really happened." Krillin said.

The movie started and the crowd grew quiet. They had made cheap costumes for everyone who had been there. Mae had to hold back her laugher as the cheesy movie played. It showed how Goku tried to defeat Cell but in the end he couldn't and Mr. Satan was the one who did. "Wow! Thank you!" The actor pretending to be Goku said. "I wish I was you!" The actor pretending to be Vegeta said.

"Sooo Vegeta." Mae said stifling her laughter.

"Shut it!" Vegeta snapped at her.

"Oh well." Krillin said.

"I thought it was funny." Goku said as the crowd cheered again.

"This year we have 35 kids who signed up and unlike the adult division, all of them will get a chance to fight!" The announcer said as the kids walked on the ring.

"Look there's Trunks and Goten!" Krillin pointed out the boys.

"Now the rules are simple. Whoever gives up, steps outside the ring, is down for 10 counts, or loses consciousness are out!" The announcer explained. "Now without further ado, let the tournament begin!"

"Mae are you going to watch?" Krillin asked as the kids began to fight.

"Nah. There's no point. Not until Trunks and Goten fight." Mae said sitting down on the ground. "There's no way those boys will be defeated by those weaklings."

"Yea I suppose that's true." Krillin said as he turned back around.

Mae looked up at the sky and started day dreaming as the tournament progressed. She heard Trunks' name called but the match was over before she could even get up. The same was for Goten's match. She thought about how exciting it would be to finally prove to her father that she was strong enough. Maybe when he saw her fight he would actually care. She hated how carefree he was. As if he hadn't been gone for seven years. She was brought out of her thoughts when she finally heard the announcer say "Trunks vs Goten!" She jumped up and went to stand next to Vegeta.

"Woohoo! Go Goten!" Goku cheered for his son.

Trunks and Goten bowed to each other before bringing their fists up. Both of them had been looking forward to this match. They raced at each other and locked elbows. It was clear that they were both used to each other's fighting style. The audience grew quiet as the boys flew up into the air punching and kicking with immense speed.