Goku's Return

The day of the World Tournament had finally arrived. Mae put on her grey tank top, grey sweat pants, and black sports bra. She was finally ready to fight and win. She was eager to prove herself to her father who was coming back from the dead. Everyone met at Capsule Corp and Bulma flew them to the island on a carrier. They were all so excited to see Goku and this put Mae in a foul mood.

"Hey you guys let's not use super saiyan." Gohan said breaking her train of thought.

"Why?" Mae asked.

"Yea why should we have to hide our abilities?" Vegeta asked.

"Actually it's a good idea." Bulma said. "Imagine if it gets out that you guys were the ones at the Cell Games. There would be reporters all over."

"I'll just blow them away." Vegeta smirked.

"If you guys aren't using super saiyan then I might actually stand a chance." Krillin laughed.

"Hey look there's the island!" Bulma said as they approached.

"I better put on my costume." Gohan said. "Mae are you sure you don't wanna put yours on?"

"I'm absolutely sure. I want to be me when I defeat our father." Mae crossed her arms.

They landed and headed out to find Goku. As they wandered through all of the vendors they found Piccolo leaning up against a tree. Gohan raced to greet him. "Piccolo! You made it! Have you seen dad anywhere?"

"No I haven't even felt his presence." Piccolo replied walking back to the group.

Just as they were about to walk off Goku appeared out of nowhere, "I'm back!"

"Goku!" Everyone cheered they were so happy to see him.

"Dad!" Gohan said as he rushed to hug his father and others joined him.

"Aren't you going to go?" Vegeta looked down at Mae.

"Hmph." Mae snorted.

"Goku! I've missed you!" Chi-Chi said with tears in her eyes.

"I've missed you too." Goku smiled at his wife. "Wow Gohan you've gotten really tall!" He said as they backed away from Goku.

"Yea haha." Gohan scratched his head.

"Mae." Goku turned and saw his daughter standing next to Vegeta.

"Rah!" Mae shouted as she lunged forward.

"Mae!" Gohan said stunned that she attacked their father.

Goku caught her fist in his hand, "you've gotten stronger."

"I will defeat you today." Mae narrowed her eyes.

"Haha you really are my daughter." Goku grinned.

Mae dropped down, crossed her arms, and walked back over to Vegeta. He gave her a look and Mae just turned her head. He had been looking forward to this moment. He knew about the anger she had towards her father.

"Hey is that a little me behind you?" Goku asked as he looked down at Goten who was hiding behind Chi-Chi. "Come on out don't be afraid."

"This is your son, Goten." Chi-Chi said placing a hand on the boy's head.

Goten paused for a moment before running to Goku, "daddy!"

"Woah!" Goku said as Goten leaped into his arms. "You are a strong little guy."

"Heheh," an old woman interrupted them. "Remember Goku, you only have 24 hours."

"Yea I know." Goku nodded. "Well we better go register."