Fusion Dance

Majin Buu ended his masters life and then destroyed his body. "Buu free now! No more Babidi to yell at Buu!" He took off flying to cause more destruction.

At the lookout Goku turned his head, "what's wrong?" Piccolo asked.

"Majin Buu killed Babidi." Goku said. "I figured it was only a matter of time before he did."

"Maybe now that Babidi is gone Buu won't kill anyone!" Bulma said optimistically.

"I doubt that." Mae said crossing her arms.

"Yea Babidi was definitely the brains of that operation." Piccolo nodded in agreement.

"Well we can at least hope." Goku said. "At least Trunks is coming back with the dragon radar."

"That's right we can just wish everyone back!" Krillin said.

Majin Buu came up to a city. "Buu wanna play there! Buu gonna have so much fun now that Babidi gone! Buu can't wait to play with the strong guys!" He cheered as he started to destroy the city before him.

"Okay he just leveled another city." Mae said.

"I think he might be worse without Babidi." Piccolo shuddered.

"He probably only knows how to destroy." Goku said.

"Don't start making excuses for him." Piccolo said.

"Yea you're right." Goku sighed. "Buu is eager to fight but I feel bad about all the people who are gonna die. We only have two days to train the boys to fuse and for Mae to learn super saiyan three. That needs to be our priority."

"How much time do you have left?" Mae asked remembering what King Kai told her.

"Probably less than an hour." Goku said. "Super saiyan three is only a level I can do in the other world I think. It took too much energy from me here."

Mae and Piccolo both noticed that Goku was looking a bit pale. Before they could reply Fortuneteller Baba showed up. "Goku, I came to inform you that you only have thirty minutes left to be on earth."

Back in otherworld Gohan continued his training with the Z sword. 'Let the sword be an extension of myself.' He thought as he swung it around.

"I'm impressed by how he's handling it." Kibito said as he and the Supreme Kai watched. "His natural ability to use the sword is astounding."

"Everything is going according to plan." Shin said. "Soon Gohan will be able to slay Majin Buu." He then called out to him. "Gohan why don't you take a break now!"

"No I'll keep going." Gohan said wiping the sweat off his forehead. 'I can't let Mae and everyone down. I already failed once and I can't again.'

Mae turned from her father, "Goten, spar with me until Trunks arrives." She wanted to test the young saiyan's abilities for herself.

"Okay!" Goten said eagerly.

As they fought, Piccolo and Goku stared off the lookout. "Goku, would you have been able to defeat Majin Buu at that level if you had tried?" Piccolo asked.

"I'm not sure to be honest." Goku said.

"Why didn't you just go all out?" Piccolo asked.