Patience

As Majin Buu sat down and stared into the hour glass, Piccolo turned and walked inside. He had to get Mae and the boys into the time chamber. They would need as much time as possible to train. He knew they wouldn't stand a chance as they are right now.

"What's going on?" Trunks asked sleepily.

"Where are we going?" Goten asked, rubbing his eyes.

"Shh! We need to keep quiet!" Krillin whispered as he led them to the time chamber.

When they arrived they saw the others waiting for them. "So that's the new Majin Buu." Mae frowned as she looked over the railing. Buu was sitting staring deeply into the hourglass.

"If he's hoping it'll go faster by watching, he's wrong." Yamcha laughed nervously.

"Mae, Goten, Trunks listen up." Piccolo said getting their attention.  "For every minute you are in the time chamber you can train for six hours. His strength has increased dramatically so I hope you will have enough time."

"Don't worry Piccolo we got this!" Mae said with determination in her eyes.

"Wait what's mom doing?" Goten asked looking down as Chi-Chi approached Majin Buu.

"You monster!" Chi-Chi yelled as she hit Buu. "Do you even care that you killed my eldest son? Now you want to fight by youngest son and my daughter? Just who do you think you are?!"

"Oh no." Mae's eyes widened in fear.

"Do you like eggs?" Majin Buu asked without turning his attention away from the hourglass.

"What?" Chi-Chi took a step back. Majin Buu brought his dark eyes to her and with his antenna he turned her into an egg. With one stroke he crushed it with his foot.

"No!" Goten and Mae yelled at the same time.

"You bastard!" Mae yelled ready to attack.

"You killed my mom!" Goten yelled as tears started to fall from his eyes.

"Mae, Goten stop!" Piccolo said grabbing them both. "If you go down there we are all dead. We can wish her back with the others."

"Mae what are we gonna do?" Goten hugged her, burying his face in his chest. "She was all we had left."

Tears started to stream down her cheeks as she held her brother. "We have to train and make him pay."

"Go now. You three must defeat Majin Buu." Piccolo said opening the door to the time chamber.

Mae put Goten down and the three of them entered the chamber. As Trunks ran around exploring, Goten and Mae started to spar. "Man all we have is brown rice and water." Trunks said as he came out of the back. "Hey I wanna spar too!"

As he joined them Mae narrowed her eyes, "we gotta work extra hard. There's no way we can let that bastard live after everything he's done."

Piccolo walked down the hallway and back to where Majin Buu was sitting. "I hope those kids can do it." He said under his breath. As he he looked on, Videl approached him.

"Hey Piccolo, what did you mean when you said Majin Buu knew my father?" Videl asked.

"Your father was a hero." Piccolo said. "He went himself to fight Majin Buu. However he didn't fight, instead they formed a friendship. Buu may be evil now but he still has memories of Mr. Satan showing a monster kindness."

"My father did that?" Videl blinked in surprise.

Suddenly Majin Buu stood up. "I'm done waiting!" He roared sending his energy out.