Redemption

"Ve-ge-ta." Mae softy moaned his name. She was barely clinging to life, trapped in a coma.

Vegeta stared at Majin Buu, grinning he unleashed his energy pushing the monster back. "I've never seen him like this." Piccolo said as he watched Vegeta.

"Eat this, monster." Vegeta yelled as rocks lifted around him, he sent them flying right at Buu. The rubble exploded but Buu got back up. "Damn." Vegeta knew this wasn't going to be easy. He wasted no time in rushing the pink blob. Each time Vegeta kicked Buu down he got back up.

"Majin Buu!" Babidi cried as he watched his pet fight.

Vegeta slammed Majin Buu down to the ground. All over his body were indents from Vegeta's fists. "Haha how does it feel watching your monster be defeated?" He said mockingly to the Wizard.

"Yea! Way to go dad!" Trunks cheered.

'Something is different about Vegeta. He's much stronger than his super saiyan form.' Piccolo thought as he watched the fight. 'Everything depends on you, Vegeta.'

Vegeta continued to attack Majin Buu, sending him into the air again. Vegeta flew up and smashed Buu back into the ground creating a hole. Vegeta stood and waited, soon Buu climbed up out of the hole. Vegeta narrowed his eyes and attacked him again.

"Majin Buu do something! Eat him, kill him, I don't care!" Babidi commanded.

Vegeta kicked Buu again knocking him down. When he didn't move Trunks cheered. "He did it!"

"Wow Trunks your dad is really strong!" Goten said.

"Heh well duh." Trunks grinned. His excitement was short lived, Majin Buu got back up.

"Buuuuu!" Majin Buu yelled as all of the indents Vegeta made vanished.

"Amazing!" Babidi gasped. Vegeta extended his hand and began charging an energy blast. If physical attacks weren't going to work then he would kill Buu with this. "Kill him!" Babidi shouted desperately. "Majin Buu Kill him now! If you don't I will put you back in your ball!"

"Hmph," Vegeta smirked as he unleashed his attack. The blasts went straight through the monster and he collapsed on the ground. Vegeta sighed in relief.

"Buu mad!" Majin Buu jumped up. There was a large hole in the middle of his large belly. He puffed his cheeks and the hole vanished.

"Is he immortal?" Vegeta asked, stunned by the monster.

Buu began to power up, collecting energy. "Big power!" He glared at Vegeta as a pink light flashed around him.

"Take cover!" Piccolo yelled. Krillin and the boys ran and hid behind the many rocks around them.

Vegeta stood and braced himself for the coming attack. "Buu really mad!" Majin Buu yelled as he unleashed the energy. A huge pink explosion went off around them, leaving a crater in the earth.

"Is everyone okay?" Piccolo asked as he moved a boulder off him.

"Yea I'm fine." Krillin said.

"Me too." Trunks climbed out from behind some rubble. "Where's Goten?"

They looked around for the boy and they found a hole. They peered inside and suddenly he popped out. "I'm okay too!" Goten smiled at them.

"Where is Vegeta?" Piccolo looked to the crater. Majin Buu was floating over it.

Vegeta stood in the crater grasping his arm. Blood was trickling down his face and his arms. "I don't know how to beat him." He panted.

"I don't think Vegeta can do this by himself." Piccolo said concerned. "Goku, the Supreme Kai, and the twins are all gone. If Vegeta loses then then there will be no one left to stop Buu."