Out of the sword

The kais stared in disbelief at the broken sword. "H-how could it break?!" The Supreme Kai stammered.

"Maybe we don't need the sword." Gohan said. "I already feel stronger and faster just from training with it."

"Oh maybe that's it!" Shin nodded in agreement. "Perhaps Gohan already has the power from the sword!"

"Hmm I'm not sure if Gohan is stronger than Majin Buu." Goku said tilting his head.

"Hello there!" An old man said from behind them.

"Who are you?" Shin asked.

"How did you get here?" Kibito demanded.

The old man pointed at Shin, "I'm you from 15 generations ago."

"There are two supreme kais?!" Kibito asked looking from Shin to the old man.

"Well not anymore." The old man laughed.

"Where did you even come from?" Shin asked.

"I came out of the sword. Although I never would have guessed a mortal would be the one to free me." The old kai said looking at Gohan. "A long time ago a villain tricked me and trapped me in the Z sword." He explained. "He was afraid of my awesome power."

"Woah this guy has some serious power?" Gohan whispered to Goku. "He doesn't look like much."

"Let's test it out then." Goku whispered forming a small energy ball. It went flying right at the Kai hitting him in the face.

"Ow! Why would you do that?!" The old Kai exclaimed grabbing his face. "That really hurt!"

"Well you said you were strong so we wanted to see." Goku laughed nervously. "That wasn't even a big blast. That was just a simple child's trick."

"My little brother could have handled that." Gohan added.

"You idiots!" The old Kai snapped. "My Power isn't my strength it's my menacing capabilities!"

"What's that mean?" Goku asked.

"Yea what capabilities?" Gohan asked leaning forward.

"Give me one good reason why I should tell you." The old Kai crossed his arms.

"Hmm," Goku pondered for a moment looking the Kai up and down. "What if I give you a girly magazine?"

"Dad!" Gohan said taken aback.

"I don't need that. With my omniscient vision I can see cute girls playing on the beach." The old Kai said looking into the distant.

"I knew it!" Goku said. "You remind me a lot of my master. How about this, how about a date with a earth girl?"

"Fine but I want a kiss!" The old Kai said.

"Dad what are you doing?" Gohan asked pulling his father aside.

"Come on it'll work." Goku said. "Now who can we use? How about your friend Videl?"

"Absolutely not!" Gohan snapped going red in the face. "I'm not gonna have my girlfriend kiss that old man!"

"Fine sheesh." Goku stepped back. "Who else do we know? How about Mae?"

"I highly doubt Mae would kiss that guy." Gohan blinked.

"Nah it'll be okay. She will understand one kiss to save the world." Goku said. "Hey old man does it have to be with lipstick or without?"

"Hmm well I suppose it doesn't matter." The Kai replied. "As long as she's a good kisser."