Inside Majin Buu

Goku and Vegeta were sucked down into a chamber filled with orange liquid. Vegeta climbed out of the water and onto a giant piece of cake. When Goku surfaced he hung on to the floating cake. "What's that burning smell?" He asked looking around.

Vegeta looked at steam coming off him, "it's you! Get out of there! We must be in the stomach."

"Oh crap!" Goku said jumping up on the cake. "There's so many sweets in here! How is this guy still alive?!"

"Like you have room to talk." Vegeta scoffed. "I've seen you eat dessert."

"Haha fair enough." Goku laughed. "So how do we get out of here?"

Vegeta looked for a way out when suddenly the liquid started moving forward to a hole. "Oh crap. I have a bad feeling about this!"

"Maybe that's the way out!" Goku said as their piece of cake shifted forward.

"I'm making my own exit!" Vegeta said as they fell into the water. He swam towards a wall. He held his hand out and blasted a hole in it causing him and Goku to be pulled through it.

Suddenly pain shot through Buu's stomach and he grabbed it. "Damn indigestion! That guy just has to be a pain in the ass going down."

"Vegeta, we need to be more discreet while we are here! We don't want Buu finding us!" Goku complained.

"Oh so we should have just gone down that hole?" Vegeta said as he walked away. "Come on lets hurry and find the others."

"Wait for me!" Goku called as he ran to catch up. As they were walking they noticed even more cakes and sweets.

"Do you hear that?" Vegeta asked stopping.

"Yea I do but where's it coming from?" Goku asked looking around. As the noise grew louder he said, "I think it's coming from all sides!"

"That means we are surrounded!" Vegeta said as these green slime balls dropped down on the various pastries.

"I think these guys break down extra food." Goku said squatting down to get a better look. One jumped on his shoulder and started to burn him. "Ow! Nasty little bugger!"

"The great Kakarot nearly defeated by a slime." Vegeta laughed.

"Shut up." Goku said as the slime started to close in. "Okay I think there's like a million of these things. Mind helping me out?"

"Sure. I'm a team player." Vegeta said as the slime started attacking. Both saiyans launched energy balls at them but there were just too many. Soon Goku was covered in it and he was crying out in pain. "Kakarot! You have to get it off you!" The ground beneath them started to shake. "Something is coming!"

A huge white worm burst out of the ground and looked at Goku. "I can't get it off!" He yelled as the worm opened his mouth ready to eat him.

"It's talking to the slime! You have to do something!" Vegeta shouted.

Goku powered up and unleashed his energy shooting the slime off him. He then went and punched the worm knocking it back. "You won't be eating me!"

Suddenly Buu roared in pain. "I think you went too far Kakarot. I thought we were trying to be discreet." Vegeta said as he kicked at the worm.

"Was I supposed to let it eat me?!" Goku snapped. "Oh crap! I think another is coming!" Another white worm popped up out of the ground and tried to attack. Goku went for one while Vegeta went after the other.

Suddenly the worms stopped and one yelled, "dad! These guys are picking on us!"

The other one chimed in. "These guys are so mean! They hit us! Help us dad!"