Buu vs Buu

"Why don't you come over here and fight me!" Mr. Satan yelled.

Mae rushed to Vegeta as Buu turned his attention to Mr. Satan. "Are you okay?" She asked offering a hand.

"I'll manage." Vegeta said standing up.

"So he's gonna die." Mae said as Mr. Satan started making faces at Buu.

Buu roared as he attacked Mr. Satan. As he swiped at him Mr. Satan managed to duck down and dodge. The three saiyans blinked in surprise as he dodged another attack. "Oh Buu please forgive me! Don't hurt me!" Mr. Satan begged. Buu looked at his hand then back to Mr. Satan. Suddenly he grabbed his head and started to yell in agony.

"Wow I didn't think Mr. Satan could actually do something." Goku said. "His fighting style is weird but it seems to be working."

"Kakarot! Now's your chance to power up!" Vegeta yelled.

"Oh right." Goku nodded as he began to increase his energy.

"Something is happening to Buu." Mae said.

Buu spit and the good Majin Buu came flying out. Mr. Satan ran to his friend. "Buu is that you?!" He asked. He started to shake him to try and wake him up. "You gotta wake up Buu! I don't want you to die!"

"Heh heh," Kid Buu grinned at Mr. Satan.

"You did this!" Mr. Satan yelled. "I'm gonna make you pay!" He ran forward and started to punch Kid Buu. His attacks did nothing as he continued. Kid Buu brought his hand up and punched Mr. Satan in the face. "You hit me in the face?!" Mr. Satan cried out as he rolled on the ground.

"He's definitely going to die." Vegeta said.

"Yea we don't have any energy to save him though." Mae frowned.

Mr. Satan ran away from Kid Buu. "This is your last chance to surrender!"

Kid Buu began to bang on his chest before he yelled. He turned to Mr. Satan and lunged to attack. Suddenly an energy blast shot out and stopped him in his tracks. He turned around and saw the good Buu standing up. "You no hurt friend!" Buu yelled.

"Buu you're alive!" Mr. Satan exclaimed as tears formed in his eyes.

The puppy ran up to Buu and barked excitedly. "Bee!" Buu yelled cheerfully.

"Wow this is a turn of events." Mae blinked.

"Kakarot what is taking you so long?!" Vegeta called up.

"Something is wrong!" Goku said. "It feels like my power is slipping."

"Damn it, get it together!" Mae yelled at him.

Buu and Kid Buu flew at each other and began to attack. Kid Buu kicked Buu sending him flying. As he was falling Buu shot an energy beam that took half of Kid Buu's body. He quickly reformed himself and began to attack again.

"We have the perfect opportunity here." Vegeta said.

"Yea if Buu can hold the other one off dad can finish it." Mae said.

"Damn I can't concentrate." Goku said. "I'm too tense. I just need to relax." Suddenly he dropped to his base form. "Oh crap!"

Kid Buu blasted Buu and he lost his head. He regenerated it and he looked at the other Buu. "Why little Buu stronger than big Buu?"

"You can beat him Buu!" Mr. Satan cheered.

"The hell was that?!" Mae asked her father.

"I'm sorry. You guys must be upset." Goku laughed nervously.