Old Grudges

"How does Vegeta have a body?" The Supreme Kai asked as they watched.

"It seems King Yemma saw this outcome and prepared." The elder kai said.

"This is great! If Goku and Vegeta fuse they will surely be able to beat Majin Buu!" The supreme kai said excitedly.

"Vegeta we don't have time! We can't beat Buu like this. The only way we can win is if we fuse!" Goku pleaded.

"No!" Vegeta snapped. "I blew myself up on a lie!"

"Vegeta," Goku sighed. "We have to put our differences aside."

"I would rather lose my body than accept your help!" Vegeta said stubbornly.

"Here he comes, Baba you better leave." Goku frowned at the fortune teller.

"You don't have to tell me twice." Baba said before she disappeared.

"I found you!" Buu said as he caught up with Goku. "I remember you." He said looking to Vegeta.

"Things won't go how they did before." Vegeta scowled powering up to super saiyan.

"You are Vegeta. Mae is very fond of you. Considers you more of a father than her own." Buu taunted Goku.

"Your mind games won't work!" Goku yelled. "Please Vegeta we have to fuse! You can't win on your own!"

"Screw that!" Vegeta yelled as he attacked Buu. "You might be the strongest, Majin Buu, but you don't have any pride!"

"Are you planning on killing yourself again?" Buu grinned.

"That's a mistake I won't make again." Vegeta glared as he continued to attack. None of his punches or kicks seemed to do anything against Buu.

"You are just as weak as the rest of them." Buu said as he kicked Vegeta into the ground. "Here's something I picked up from Mae, Galick Gun!"

"Bastard!" Vegeta yelled as he dodged the blast. As he flew forward Buu jumped behind him and wrapped his arms around the prince.

"Damn it!" Goku swore powering up to super saiyan. He charged at Buu, freeing Vegeta.

"I didn't need your help, Kakarot!" Vegeta yelled.

Before Goku could respond Buu was attacking both of them. His strength had increased dramatically since he absorbed the twins. "You both are pathetic!" Buu laughed as he punched them sending them crashing into the rocks below. "This canyon will be your graves!"

Goku moved a rock off him, "we only have one option. I don't understand why you are so angry."

"I know what you did to me." Vegeta glared at Goku. "I've been to the other world, I know about your super saiyan three. While we were fighting you were supposed to fight me at your fullest."

"I can only do it for a short while." Goku said.

"You humiliated me. You made me believe I could defeat you." Vegeta said.

"Time to die!" Buu yelled as he came flying at them. At the same time Goku and Vegeta fired energy beams Buu who countered with his own. The beams exploded sending Vegeta and Goku back.

As they laid in the rubble Goku sat up. "If we don't do something soon we will both die."

Vegeta sat up and looked at Buu. "Damn it." He swore.

"Vegeta, Majin Buu has eaten everyone we care about. The twins, Trunks, even Bulma, they can't even die! We have to put aside our differences and work together. We can't get caught up in old grudges! We are the last of the saiyans but we can find a new race here on earth. Don't you get it? We lost out old race let's not lose this one too!" Goku said trying to persuade Vegeta.