Prison Break

Later that day...

"Anakin, you will have to go to agricorps please forgive me, I wish it didn't have to come to this, but I must let you go." Whispered Qui Gon

Anakin only sat there, with tears bordering his eyes and anger, or was it disappointment filling up his heart. He wouldn't live the life of a farmer or worker again, he would run, run from the order, from slavery and his problems. Yes, he could do it, as long as he could get his hands on a ship.

Trailing after Qui Gon and Obi-Wan, Anakin thought up his escape plan, his tactics as skilful as that of a general.

"I have one request, that you let me explore the inside of a Jedi ship, I heard they have really wizard mechanics," Anakin plastered on his most genuine smile, although his cobalt eyes shimmered with the fire of determination.

"Of course, Anakin, I've heard of your talent for racing and flying." Commented Obi-Wan, thankful for a lighter topic. As they walked through the lavish corridors of the temple, Anakin could feel the burning stares or glares of padawans and younglings. It was almost like Anakin had antlers on his head. Who am I kidding, even if I were accepted, I will always be treated differently, I will always be an outsider. Thought Anakin. The one named Xanatos, who was now a knight, looked condescendingly at Anakin as if Anakin didn't deserve to be trained by his former master Qui Gon. Well, Anakin thought, I don't want to stay in this hell either. That way, the council could get rid of him, and he would be free, from slavery, and the Jedi. On that thought, Anakin knew he would be destined to one day free his mother and all of the slaves in the galaxy.

Qui Gon sensed the uneasiness in the 'chosen one', still untrained, he was projecting his thoughts and emotions, so that the whole temple could feel his disappointment, anger- Wait, he felt a thread of determination, of adrenaline, fire. He pushed it away thinking it was nothing and continued to focus on Anakin's force presence. He could feel the force flooding around him, like a shining hurricane, his heart was pure light, with the innocence of a child. The Force was to drawn Anakin whereas it merely surrounded most Jedi, it swirled and clung to his glowing skin as if he were a magnet.

"Cool!" "Wow, that shield's just wizard, although the hyperdrive could have some improvements." Anakin rambled on about the ship until Obi-Wan was bored out of his mind. "How about this, Qui Gon and I will go for a stroll, we'll come back in about half an hour, alright?" "Yeah, whatever, I'll just check out the spare parts." Answered Anakin, too absorbed in investigating droid parts to even look up. "Well, we'll leave him to it, master, let's go," said Obi-Wan, tuning on his heel, evidently relieved he would stop hearing Anakin's incessant chatter about a hunk of metal.

Anakin watched Obi-Wan leave, and barely stopped himself from laughing out loud at Obi Wan's distaste for all things to do with flying. He had half an hour to make a diversion, and get his baby (The Ship) out into space. He ran into the control room and started to open the giant hangar, and jamming all the buttons. With a grunt, he force pushed a chair into the controls, just in case. Anakin looked at his hands and smiled at himself, his power seemed to be growing, soon he'd be powerful enough to free his mother, a thing he knew the Jedi wouldn't allow. He'd use his powers for the people, he swore he would. In the pilot seat, with R2 in tow, he started the flight sequence.