Anakin storms off (Again)

"I do not know what to say other than, Obi wan, you just got your butt kicked by a twelve year old untrained boy." Laughed Qui gon while patting Obi wan on the back.

"Thank you for the sympathy." Grumbled Obi wan who was still rubbing his back.

"However, Anakin, we need to fix up that reverse grip of yours."

"What's wrong with it?" Anakin asked confused.

"It's not a practical style." Qui gon replied.

"It is how I hold a knife, and you will find me extremely uncooperative if you try to change my grip." answered Anakin steely.

"Alright, no need to be so defensive, now let me ask you, where did you learn to fight like that?" Obi wan's ego was still hurt by his defeat, and he wanted to know where Anakin had learned to fight so well.

"Well, my first scrape was when I stole a bread roll at the market in Mos Espa, I threw a punch and got away. From that day, I made some brass knuckles and used it to defend myself. I punched a hella lot of people the day my mother died."

Anakin's eyes seemed to dim when he mentioned his mother's death, they grew dark and merciless like a sea storm.

"What are brass knuckles?"

"They are weapons of the old ages, I'm old fashioned like that, they are like connected rings that make you hurt a lot more when you are punched." Anakin frowned as he remembered his last brawl.

"Do you normally use the force when you fight?" Qui gon knew the answer to that question, he just wondered whether or not Anakin was aware that he was manipulating the force in such powerful ways.

"I don't think so, I'm still scared that my glowing will start if I try to draw on the force too much. When I glow, it hurts like hell and I lift into the air a little, most of the times, it isn't an explosion, it is lightning. It comes from my hands and my chest like fireworks, and if I try to supress it, the agony is inconceivable. Sometimes I can even summon the lightning, it welcomes me, almost like I am home." With a face filled with both confusion, anger and relief, he continued.

"The lightning, I can't control it sometimes, and it kills people, the first time was when I was trying to steal my ship from some pirates, they caught me and were about to put a bullet through my head when lightning erupted from my hands, it didn't stop, and I didn't want it to stop. Tendrils of smoke came of the pirates along with the stench of burning flesh. They were dead." His eyes were glued shut. Through clenched teeth, he continued.

"The second time was when my mother died. The lightning came again. I don't know why there was so much pain, but it hurt more than it is physically possible. I wanted to die that day. I woke up in the morning and the Tusken riders were scorch marks on the ground. My mother was already buried. By who I don't know. You all think I'm evil and to be honest I think I am too. The dark is part of me and I embrace it." Anakin slowly looked up and searched the faces of his mentors. What he found was alarm and even fear. The only people that he trusted were scared of him, they though he was a monster.

"I told you it wasn't a good idea to keep me here." Without another word, Anakin stood up and walked towards the door.

A/N

Witty Qui Gon is fun to write too.

Okay, I've really got to stop.

Hope you enjoyed!

Gotta Jet, catch ya later

-JD