Car chase - how cliche

Back in the council meeting room...

Qui Gon sighed, Anakin could be quite difficult sometimes. However, Qui Gon actually thought that what Anakin had said in his rant when he broke the windows were correct. Jedi have been too emotionless, too uncaring and too blind.

"That boy is going to be the death of the order!" Exclaimed Mace Windu, who was still picking out shards of glass from his hands. Yoda simply chuckled and jumped out into the traffic below.

"Sometimes, I think that 900-year-old green troll is still a child." Muttered Master Windu as he watched Yoda fly with glee a green speeder. How he always seemed to be on green things, he would never know. Obliged to follow Yoda, he too leaped into the air streets below. Once the rest of the council had recovered from the events that unfolded moments before, they moved to the room of 100 fountains to continue discussing Anakin's case. "He's not the chosen one we've been looking for." Argued many masters, while Obi Wan continued to defend Anakin. "He's just not used to the Jedi way of life, he's not a rule follower, but he will adjust in time." Obi Wan was struggling to keep the council members on Anakin's side. To be fair, Anakin wasn't making it easy for himself either, by calling the Jedi code a load of bantha poodoo, he had warranted himself intense scrutiny form the council for at least a few years.

On the chase for Anakin...

Yoda really liked Anakin. Although he openly defied the council, in a way, the boy did have a point. It reminded Yoda of his own childhood. 900 years old didn't stop the troll form being an ace at driving. He had an excellent eye, and even if he wasn't a natural, experience had taught him many things that Anakin Skywalker had yet to learn. One of them was, when you are making an escape on a speeder, do NOT mess with Yoda as he will hunt you down. Yoda quickly saw a bright yellow open speeder about 200 meters from him. In the driver's seat was a head full of blonde long hair. Yoda smiled to himself, which was a rare sight. Although Yoda's eyes glinted with happiness, the smile itself was more of a grimace, but it was all Yoda's wrinkled face could manage.

From the driver's seat, Anakin turned and saw Yoda in the rear-view camera. Cursing in huttenese, he slammed down on the accelerator and wove through the traffic. The little green troll was really fast and experienced as well, he was quickly gaining on Anakin. Dodging the cars and buildings, Anakin sped around the buildings, twisting at the last moment. "Just need to find a ship and get off this blasted planet." Muttered Anakin. With new found determination, Anakin nosedived down and cut his engines. He free-fell several hundred metres, until finally slamming on the acceleration, his speeder was a hair length away from slamming into the concrete ground.

Then with an abrupt thrust of the joystick, the yellow speeder was once again hundreds of metres from the ground. Anakin allowed himself to glance back before once again refocusing on the task of leaving the planet. In the corner of his eye, he saw another speeder weaving through the traffic. Anakin waved it off, thinking it was a drunk illegally driving. A small green speeder sharply turned from an alleyway and blocked Anakin's path. He then realised it was Master Yoda. His face contorted into a determined grimace. With a precise turn, Anakin spun around until realising that master Windu was now opposite him. he felt a sharp pain in his temples and his hands started to glow. His mind whirled as he fell into a state of panic and frustration. It just had to be now that the glowing acts up...

A/N

I really need to get better at these titles, maybe I should just number them. Oh well...

I gotta jet, catch you later!

-JD