Chapter 4

Laura's gigantic penthouse on top.

..............

Bright sunlight pours through the window and hits Laura straight at her face. She yawns and stirs in her king sized bed.

'What time is it?' She wonders and looks at the gigantic grandfather clock hanging in the wall. It's 8'o clock in the morning. She counts in her fingers.

Gosh! She slept for 9 hours!

After her mental breakdown yesterday she had locked herself in her room. In her bathroom to be presise. She had only gone downstairs for dinner and had mumbled a 'I'm fine' to Ella before returning to her room again. She had gone straight to sleep after that. Cause she knew sleep would prevent her from overthinking  and would clear her mind.

Thank God sleep did her job alright!

Laura gets up and goes straight to the attached bathroom. The bathroom is huge. The showering side is seperated by glass. There's a huge shower and a jacuzzi. The mirror above the sink is rectangle shaped.

The jacuzzi seems like it's calling out to Laura. But she refrains herself from hoping into the jacuzzi cause then she'll probably spend her whole day in it.

After brushing her teeth and showering, she takes a towel from the cabinet and wraps her hair in it. Then she puts on a bathrobe and gets out of the bathroom.

 Then she puts on a bathrobe and gets out of the bathroom

Her bedroom is the master bedroom of this big penthouse. So obviously it's HUGE. She goes to the walk in closet beside the dressing table. The closet can be mistaken for a shop easily. Seeing the fact there are so many clothes, shoes, purses etc, courtesy of her designer cousin Emma.

Emma has taken it upon herself to load her closet with different things EVERY SINGLE SEASON. Laura doesn't even notice those dresses coming and going out of her closet. It's foreign place, even to her.

Laura dries her hair, puts on a simple knee lengthed chiffon dress and goes downstairs. Just as she gets out of her bedroom, the song 'Love on top' by Beyonce hits her hard.

'Well well well. If it isn't my lovely cousin's attempt to make every single person of this building deaf.' Laura says the first thing as she notices Ella on the kitchen.

'Good morning to you too.' Ella sarcastically says and goes back to make scrambled eggs.

From the outside Ella may seem like a spoiled brat because of her having a rich family and attitude. But actually she is a great person with a really big heart. And the best thing about her is that SHE COOKS FREAKISH GOOD!

Laura has nothing against Beyonce. Really. But right now, her song is kinda making her deaf. When Ella realises that Laura is getting irritated, she starts to sing along with the top of her lungs only to irk Laura a bit more.

So Laura does the only thing a rational person would do. She turns off the speaker. An immediate scowl forms on Ella's face.

'Why do you have to be so boring!' Ella whines.