Chapter 5

OMG!! 100 reads! I'm so happy guys that my book got 100 reads. But the problem is I've got only 36 votes. So guys plz...vote. Thanks to everyone who are reading my book.
.....................

Jared, his father and Reid have been waiting in the lobby for 3 minutes and 29 seconds. Mr. Williams and his daughter are supposed to be here in... Jared looks at the Rolex wrist watch in his hand, exactly 45 seconds. Saying Jared is irritated is the underestimation of the century.

Jared is an impatient person. He didn't wanted to be here in the lobby waiting. He already knows that it's to welcome an old friend and show respect to him. But does it have to be him. He told his dad that he'll come here at the exact moment when they are supposed to come. But no. His dad didn't listen to him.

His father said and he quotes,"You don't know Marcus. He's really punctual. He'll enter the company right at the moment when he's supposed to. What happens if you become late for some reason. You will leave a bad impression on him. I want my friend to be proud of you of what you've become."

"I don't know if you remember or not but when you were a kid Marcus used to adore you. He would always say what great business man you'll become. Don't disappoint him. I don't think you forgot the fact that Marcus dislikes unpunctuality."

So here he is. After losing the argument with his dad, he's in the lobby standing like an idiot for 3 minutes and 29 seconds. Or so he thinks. Both of his hands are in his pockets. No one notices that in his pockets his fingers are fidgeting. Something he does when he is impatient.

Just when Jared is about to scream with frustration, 2 cars stops in front of the building. One car is an Ashton Martin and the other one is a BMW.

Mr. Williams gets out from the backseat of the Ashton Martin. His face is not really clear from where Jared is standing. He recognises cause he has met Mr. Williams before. Then two other girls gets out from the BMW. He can't really see their faces from here either.

Then the three of them come inside the company through the glass door. Two of Jared's company's staff took the cars to the garage. "Marcus, man!" His dad greeted Mr. Williams and patted his back in friendly gesture.

Then Jared notices the other two girls. One of them is wearing black pants with white blouse paired up with blue blazer. A white watch is on her left hand. Her height must be around 5 feet 5 or 6 inch. Her hair up in a ponytail. Blue eyes, straight nose, brown hair. Everything screams of being professional. She must be the secretary, Jared thinks to himself.

Then another girl comes into view. Her hair is ginger coloured. Rosy cheeks, green eyes, pink lips. She's wearing white blouse with the same coloured pants, a handbag on hand. Her height must be around 5 feet 8 inch. She stops right beside Mr. Williams.

She has a confident aura with her

She has a confident aura with her. She must be Laura, Jared thinks. If Jared ever compliments a girl , he says she's hot. No one ever expects anything more from him. He rarely compliments any girl.