Chapter 17

'Hey! I've got a brilliant idea.' Ella suddenly beams.

Karen has gone off to the kitchen again to make fruit juice for Laura. She's still thinking that it's because of Laura's untimely eating that she had that nightmare after such a long time. In her words it's because Laura is taking too much stress and has become weak.

Laura would've protested. Really she would've. If only Karen hadn't mentioned going to Jensen's place. Now that she has called Laura weak, she'll use this as an excuse and at the last minute will decline to go to Jensen's place.

Such a great idea and she knows that too. She's a genius!

'Earth to SIS!' Ella screamed at Laura's ears.

'Ah!!' Laura yells and jumps at Ella's sudden scream.

Ella starts laughing hysterically at Laura's expression.

'Hey! I was caught off guard!' Laura cries.

'So it seems.' Ella says in a reading tone.

'So why did you want to make me deaf actually?' Laura says.

'Oh and pass me my glasses. My eyes have started stinging.'

Laura always wears glasses at home. She started putting on glasses from the age of twelve. Without these she doesn't see clearly. Well she has to say that her eyesight is rather poor. Although she doesn't use glasses outside or more specifically at work.  She uses contacts outside.

Ella hands Laura her glasses from the bedside table and starts telling Laura about her brilliant idea once more.

'You know, you said that vandalizing Jared's place would be hard. And you're right actually.' Ella pauses.

'So we should vandalize his buggati.'

'What?' Laura kinda shouts. She definitely didn't thought that Ella would say that.

'Yeah. Why not? His car is really good looking and one of the most expensive cars in the world. Although I would've  felt bad for the car, cause it's really a great. But.. Jared's reaction would be soo worth it.'

Laura becomes a bit offended that Ella  has talked so greatly about Jared's car.

'Mine is one of the most expensive cars too.' She scoffs.

'Yeah yeah. Whatever.' Ella brushes Laura off.

'So what do you say about my plan? It's good right?'

Laura shakes her head at Ella's hopeful tone.

'Ella...you can't just vandalize someone's car. He would probably call the cops on you.'

'So what? I've got..'

Laura cuts Ella off.

'Uncle Edward won't bail you out nor Emma nor mom nor dad. They'll say that you deserve it after doing such a childish act and destroying such an expensive thing.'

'I know they won't. Who said anything about family? I was going to say Violet. She would probably be proud at me for vandalizing that douchbag's car and use her lawyer card to bail me out.' Ella shrugs.

Laura shakes her head at her crazy cousin's crazy idea.

'Ella! I was trying to prove a point. And that is, you can't just vandalize someone's car.'

'Who said that? I can just vandalize someone's car. When that someone deserves it.'

Laura leaves a sigh of defeat. Nothing can make her cousin think otherwise. She's seeing it now.