Chapter 2: The Helicarrier

"So you work for him, you pretty much take care of him, and you sleep with him....are you sure you're not a whore?" Spoke an extremely bored me from the back seat. Yea, I say stupid things when I'm tired.

"Jen!" Joe and Pepper both shouted in unison. Joe was kind enough to drive Miss Potts car back to Stark Towers, and to make sure I don't escape before I face my super hero uncle. 

"I'm soooorry Pepper." I grumbled as I rolled over on my back of the leather car seat.

"Jen, could you act your age?" Joe called while watching the road.

"Oh that's no fun! And Joe, for the last time, call me Jynx!"

I could just sense the epic eye roll from the back seat. No one took me seriously, so why did I have to act serious?

Miss Pots composed herself as the car finally came to a halt outside a building, made by a man overly obsessed with himself. Sulking out of the car behind Pepper and in front of Joe, we entered Stark Tower. The building was huge, full of high tech everything. I almost didn't want to ruin any of it, almost. We reached the top floor as a disgruntled uncle Tony conversed with a man in a suit. Joe stayed in the elevator as he rode it down.

"Yes I know about it and no! I don't want to be part of you're little group Agent!" 

"But the Avengers need you Mr. Stark."

"Phil?" Pepper asked as she slid into the room, obviously hearing the last bit of the conversation.

"Oh, hello Pepper." Phil greeted her with a smile and went back to auguring with Tony.

"Phil? His first name is Agent." 

"Avengers?" I finally asked, dying to know.

Glancing in my direction then back at Tony. "Who is this?"

"Um......This is..."

"His niece." Pepper finally finished for him.

The agent gave him a glance accompanied with a raised eyebrow.

"Yes, my father adopted a little girl right before he died, and she had a kid. That makes her my niece." Tony huffed.

"Anyway...The Avengers need Iron Man." Agent Phil picked the conversation back up.

"They said Tony Stark was too unstable." Pepper said before Tony could open his mouth. Both men gave her a raised eyebrow. 

"I read the files he had lying around."

"Well yes Pepper, but we can't have anyone else operating the suit, so we need you Tony." Agent Phil finished.

"Ugh, fine! I'll join you're little group." 

"What about me?" I piped up, hated the fact that the adults were ignoring me.

"Well I can look after you at Stark Tower Jenn." Pepper assured me.

"Hell no. I did not come all the way here to have a babysitter, especially my uncles assistant. If this is a team of super freaks like him." I pointed my thumb out at Tony. "Then I want in." Finishing with a glare at Mr. Agent.

"Jenn, this isn't for amateurs! This is for real hero's with actual experience and strength!" Tony started shouting.

"You think you're the only one with powers around here?!" Yelling right back at him.

"You are staying here with Pepper, and that's it. Or you're going right back to jail." 

Jail? Agent Phil mouthed as he was watching my uncle argue with me.