Chapter 3: Loki Under Glass

After explaining the whole story about Loki, Coulson went with the other men to get ready to take off to find him. Being the curious person I am, I followed him. He walked down hallways and to a corridor to the jets when I, literally, ran into a tall muscular blond guy walking out of a room. He looked down at me with a confused expression on his face. Holy homicide he was hot! Too red in the face to speak, I turned around and walked the other way.

"Scuse me miss." He reached out for my shoulder, I stiffined.

"Um, hi." Turning around.

"Are you lost sweetheart?"

Turning a different red, a slightly pissed off red. I was not some little helpless girl, lost in a big man's place.

"No, I was following Agent Coulson for the mission." Finishing with crossing my arms. He just let out a small smile, like I was a pouting five year old with braids.

"Are you coming with us miss-"

"Jynx." I finished for him

"Jynx, I think this mission is a little to dangerous for you. We're facing a bad criminal, I wouldn't want you getting hurt."

Completely pissed off now. "I can take care of myself just fine!" Storming the other way, but he still followed.

"Why are you following me?!"

"I feel like I hurt your feelings." Looking like a sad, gorgeous little puppy.

"I belong here just as much as you do, pretty boy." Snapping at him. 

He laughed at me. HE laughed at ME. Oh I was seeing red.... "I heard you stowed away to get here, sweetie. I've heard you have some abilities, but not enough to defend yourself."

I had it. I pulled off my right glove off my hand then I realed my good fist back and punched him in the gut. He seemed surprised and confused as he held his stomach, it actually hurt him. I smiled in victory and started to walk away, but was stopped again by him grabbing my wrist.

"No normal person can do that to me...." I yanked on my arm, and he released me but with some doubt.

"I'm not normal....." Finally able to walk away from this guy, no matter how sexy he was. This was new of course, that was apparently Captain America, Coulson told me a perfect description. He was suppose to be stronger, more sturdy, and a better fighter than most human men alive, and I made him winded with a simple punch, could I actually do things to people? Well, super people. This was interesting, veeeeeery interesting...I could feel my signature evil smile crawl onto my face, this had to be tested. I was to busy thinking when I heard an announcement on the intercom.

Tony Stark, Captain Rodgers, Agent Coulson and Agent Romanoff have taken off to find the criminal Loki.

Dammit! They left already, I wanted to show off my newly found powers, especially on dear uncle Stark and Captain pretty boy. Oh well, maybe I can work on that guy Loki when he gets here, that should be fun.

I came to an opened door where a man with glasses was working on a computer. He seemed to busy to notice me, so I decided to walk right in. There were a lot of technology in this room, I was itching to take off my leather gloves, but then I'd get in trouble, no fun. I wasn't paying careful attention, until I walked right into a table full of small tech and glass bottles with liquid in them. They all came crashing to the ground, causing glasses man to look directly at me. I raised my hands in defense but I wasn't worried, what could this smart guy to do me? He first off got really pissed off, started pacing back nd forth, I thought his head was gonna explode or something. I started to back out of the room, getting kinda scared of what might happen. He saw me and grabbed my hand, my right hand. His eyes were turning this greenish color and I almost yelled for help when he suddenly calmed down and the green went out of his eyes.