Chapter 20: The End.

I tossed and turned all night. I saw visions, some of my ceiling, others of Loki trying to talk to me, and others of blood. Lots and lots of blood. I finally gave up my pursuit of sleep around seven a.m. and pushed my suitcases to the other side of the room. I refused to unpack them, this wasn't my home. I did unzip one and pulled out a few clothes to put on, just so it didn't look like I slept in my clothes, again. I quietly peered out of my wooden cell door and looked out into the hallway. No one. I tiptoed out and down the hallway. Everyone was asleep, well of course they were. It was 7:03 on a Sunday. I remember Kurt telling me about multiple kitchens being placed around the dorms. I silently searched until I found a dimly lit kitchen. The fridge light hurt my tired eyes and I quickly found something eatable. Cold pizza, the breakfast of champions. I took a large bite of a cheese slice and took two more out to munch on. I turned around when a gruff male voice scared me half to death.

"That better not be my pizza." Followed with a chuckle. I practically fell on the ground spazzing. The voice chuckled again as I regained my balance.

"Um, sorry..." I said to the voice in the shadows. The light flicked on, when my vision cleared a very (very) muscular man, with black hair (everywhere) and a trimmed beard was standing in the doorway, holding a beer. He sauntered into the kitchen and yanked a slice out of my right hand, taking an gigantic bite out of the cold cheese. I remembered this man was Wolverine, but I didn't remember his actual name.

"So you're the new girl, huh?" Taking another swig of his beer.

"That is correct sir." Taking another bite of my pizza.

"Name's Logan." Trying to take the other slice from me, but I hit his hand away. He smiled sarcastically and went to the fridge to get one of his own.

"Jen." I said, protecting my breakfast.

"Hey, you're the girl from the battlefield. What happened to your mad man?" He snickered again, I threw my half eaten crust at his head. He sarcastically glared at me and ate my crust. I jumped up and sat on the wooden counter.

"Gone, had to go back to his home planet." I shrugged and tried to take a sip of his beer. He hit me upside the head and handed me a root beer. I took it with a smug smile and popped the tab.

"You're lookin a lot better than yesterday, Night crawler was talkin about ya." He leaned on the counter next to me and ate more pizza.

"Well let me be honest, I hate this place so far." Suddenly in a serious mood. He handed me a big slice of cheese and I took it hungrily.

"Jenny, its just your first day." He gave me a kind but serious expression.

"That's what everyone is telling me." Sighing, and taking a sip of root beer.

"What are ya? Sixteen? You probably hate everything." He laughed again at his own joke, I hit his arm.

"I'm eighteen thank you. And its not me who has the problem, its everyone else!" I was making my usual big hand gestures when I start getting intense about the conversation. I hit Logan in the face, by accident of course. He glared at me playfully and took a step away from me.

"Yea, I hear the stuff they've been saying. Is it true?" He was still smirking, not serious at all.

"Is what true?" Taking a bite out of my probably fifth slice of cold cheese pizza.

"You and goat head doin-" I stopped him mid-sentence with a loud and high pitched. "NO"

He laughed hard from his gut, almost spilling his beer.

"We've only kissed." Sticking my tongue out at Logan. He held up his hands in defense.

"Ooh that's so wrong." Teasing me. He was as bad as Tony!