Forever

Anybody want to hear things from Oliver's Point of View? Well, here it is! Hope you guys enjoy!!!! Please remember to comment and vote! ILY guys <3

Chapter 26:

Oliver's Point of View

"This is awesome," I gush as Brad tosses me a controller.

"I knew you'd feel that way," Brad pops a game into the console and then plops down on a beanbag.

"I'm going to cream you," I say and take a seat on the adjacent beanbag.

"Put your money where your mouth is, Marshall..." Brad picks the two player mode and we begin.

~~~~~

"I can't believe you beat me ten times in a row..." Brad shakes his head as we walk back upstairs.

"It's a gift, mate..." I clap him on the back as we make our way to the main party area.

"I better go check the spare rooms; my parents will murder me if people go into the spare rooms. They said I could have a party but the spare rooms are completely off limits; even a continent away they have authority over me..." Brad rolls his eyes and walks off down a hallway.

I scan the crowd of faces for Beckinsile but I can't see her angel costume anywhere.

"I knew I never should've left her...If something happened to her it's completely my fault." I run my fingers through my hair and walk off to search for her.

I walk around for fifteen minutes before collapsing on the couch, exasperated with myself for ever leaving her side.

"You look a little down," Brad takes the seat next to me.

"I can't find Beckinsile; I knew I shouldn't've left her alone. I'm such an idiot."

"No, you're not, Oliver. We'll find her; where've you looked?"

"The main party area and a few of the hallways," I say sullenly.

"I'll look again; why don't you go look outside? She might've needed some air or something. If she went outside the security guards probably saw her so I'd ask them too. Don't get stressed; she can't have gone far." Brad stands up and goes off to look for Beckinsile.

I get up a minute later and go straight for the front door. I open it and the security guards let me through.

"Have either of you seen a brunette girl wearing an angel costume come through here?"

"She came through here crying a few minutes ago." The left guard says in a bored tone.

"She walked out the front gate;" The other guard points in the direction of the wrought iron gate.

"Thanks," I mutter and then run towards the gate.

I push it open and find Beckinsile sitting on the ground with her face buried in her knees.

"Becks, what happened?" I take a seat and place my hand on her shoulder.

"I don't want to talk about it," She sniffles and brings her face up from her knees.

"I knew I shouldn't've left you alone; I'm so sorry..." I pull her into a hug and she just starts crying again.

"No, I'm the one that should be sorry." I run my thumb under her eyes and try to dry her tears.

"What happened? Please tell me," I plead and she turns away from me.

"I can't...I don't want to lose you, Oliver."