~Seven~ The nightly guest

Chat Noir had been coming for sleepovers at Marinette's for a couple of weeks now. He would usually come around nine o'clock and find the bluenette waiting up for him with snacks and drinks, and they'd spend their night watching movies together, reading together, or simply chatting away to their hearts content. Over a short while, the two have gotten close, and they now had a friendship neither one of them wanted to lose.

    He had first visited her after a hard night with his father, where he lacked much comfort, and sought out for a friendly face. Marinette, having already known from her time as ladybug that he has family issues, didn't question his reasoning when he asked to come in from a cold night. That night they both got to know each other better, and Marinette offered him a get away any night he wanted someone to talk to.

   Needless to say, this happened to be the next night, and the next night and so Marinette soon learned to expect him nightly for a cuddle and a laugh. That being said, their relationship still remained strictly platonic. It was messing around, venting, laughing, and occasionally crying. They were very close friends, and this seemed to be what they both wanted.

   "How in the world do you get your hair so soft?" Marinette asked with disbelief as she tangled her fingers into his hair as the two watched tv. Chat chuckled and glanced up at her, with her head being in her lap. "I wash it?" He replied.

    "Just wash it?" She asked continuing to fluff up the boy's hair.

    "Pretty much. I mean, I take vitamins, but that's really it." The boy shrugged with a smile.

   "I need to get me some vitamins." The girl mumbled, glancing back at the screen as her hands continued to work in the blond locks.

   "What the- what are you doing?" Chat asked, moving to sit up, but his hair remaining in the blue haired girl's hands.

   "Oh, quit fussing I'm just braiding it." Marinette giggled, reaching over to keep her place.

   "Noooo~!" The boy whined leaning away from her.

    "Yeees~!" She replied on a chuckle, leaning over with him until she was nearly laying on him.

     The boy pouted looking up at her as she held herself above him, her hands still in his hair. "This is animal abuse." He said

      "Oh, is it?" She asked, looking down at him. "Because it looks to me like you're not an actual cat." She said, sticking her tongue out at him.

       He put his clawed hand over his heart while bringing the other to point at his felt black ears. "Do you not see these??" He asked her.

     "I see clips in your hair that resemble cat ears~!" She replied with a chuckle, taking her hand off his hair to take one of his "ears" out.

     "Princess! You have be-eared me!" He shouted, staring at the clip in her hand with fake horror.

      "Oh, take your ear." She chuckled, tossing the clip into his lap and leaning back to her spot and off of him.

       The boy gasped and threw the clip to the floor, before an idea came to mind and he glanced at Marinette before picking the clip back up. "Come here." He ordered with a smile, as the girl raised an eyebrow, unmoving. "Please~?" He said with his best attempt at kitten eyes.

     Marinette rolled her eyes with a smile, and moved over to him, and he clipped an ear to the top of her head, before taking out the clip from his other ear, and clipping it next to it. Marinette just chuckled. "You better not ice me lice."

     "Hey, this cat only has flees." He teased. Marinette smiled and rolled her eyes again. "C'mon." He said, pulling her wrist with him to her bathroom and turning her towards the mirror.

     The girl looked at herself and a light blush covered her cheeks as she realized she was actually wearing his cat ears. "You're a dork." She chuckled, looking up at him, finding an odd sense of dejavu when she saw him without his ears.

     "Gotta say, you'd look good as a kitten." He winked, his own light blush hidden behind his mask. He watched as he girl laughed, fiddling with the ends of her night shirt. "I'm more of a dog person." She teased, taking off the clips and standing on her tiptoes to put them back on the boy. "You make a better cat though." She smiled.

     The boy looked her over once as she stood on her toes to reach him, and his face grew a slight bit warmer as he truly realized how beautiful she was.

      "Anyway,"  The girl spoke, "Ready to finish that movie?" She asked

~~~~
A little bit of Marichat for y'all, I'm sorry I've been inactive recently, I'm bad with due dates. Love y'all, I hope you enjoyed it 🤗