~six~ The airport

*Post reveal, they're already in a relationship*

*Sorry this was trash, I'll update better later* *I wrote this in a rush, lemme know if you see spelling errors/grammar errors plez ._.*

*Also what's up with Wattpad not letting us indent paragraphs?? T_T*

         It had been months since Marinette and Adrien have seen each other, and Marinette was waiting for him at the airport. He had to go on a fashion trip, the last one of his teenage career, before the two moved out together in the fall. It was one big step after another, but they were both so ready for it.

So standing in front of the hall he was expected to come out of, was Marinette, holding a dry erase board with the word "Kitty" on it. The time finally came where people started pouring out of the hall with their luggage's, and Marinette's smile widened as her eyes quickly scanned the crowed, and eventually found a long mop of blond framing dark green eyes. Marinette started jumping on her toes and wave her sign around until their eyes locked, and the two started running toward each other and end up in an embrace.

"Welcome home, Adrien." Marinette whispered in the shoulder of his dress shirt. The boy clutched onto her and spun her around before setting her back on the ground with a kiss to the forehead. "Glad to be back, M'lady." The girl smiled and pecked his cheek, before picking up his bag. "Oh shoot that's heavy." She mumbled as she lifted the bag into her back with some effort.

"I can get that, ya'know." Adrien said, reaching out for it before a manicured hand reached to swipe at it. "Can, and will are two different things good sir." She said, turning to look back at the sign she dropped when she saw him. "But if I bend over I won't be able to get back up, mind getting the sign?" She asked with a chuckle. Adrien rolled his eyes and nodded, walking over to the sign. He picked it up and read it before turning back to his girlfriend.

"Did you seriously write 'kitty'?" He asked with a smile before walking over to her, taking the bag off of her back.

"Hey!" She chuckled, reaching back for it. "I can take it, just give it back." She giggled. "Can and will are two different things ma'am." He said as he dipped his imaginary hat at her. Marinette brushed it off and held his free hand. "Don't try to tell me you wouldn't write 'your lady'. She grumbled, sneakily reaching back for the backpack and slipping it off his shoulders before running toward the exit. "Meet you in the car!" She said quickly with a smile.

Adrien just shook his head with a chuckle and thought to himself how much he loved her.