Three for a girl

Ladybug sat onthe edge of the building, thinking through the last few days. They sure have been busy it seemed, with their third wedding anniversary around the corner, and the leaked photograph of Ladybug holding her stomach while on patrol, which lead to rumors she had to think deeply on, to keep up an act as to still surprise Chaton with the news, she'd just about been dried up of all of her energy for the last few weeks.

Sure, she could have been average, and tell him the news as a civilian by hiding the test somewhere, or perhaps giving him a trail to follow, but she was ladybug! Why would she do average when she could go grand? And so, this is what she did. Sitting at the very edge of the building, she held two single roses. One pink, and one blue. They were to meet for patrol today anyway, but she had left early for preparation and told him she would be meeting Alya for lunch. 

She did not meet Alya. Not yet anyways. 

Before her thoughts could continue on, they were interrupted by pitter-pattering of footsteps in the near distance. She breathed deeply, and let out a quiet squeal of giddiness. They were going to be a family. A full one! Marinette could hardly breathe. She stood, the roses still in her hand. 

"Greetings M'lady!" Chat called, a smile in his voice. Marinette turned, trying to suppress her joyous expression. 

"Hey KItty," She told him. 

"You ready to get this show on the road?" He asked, looking out over the city. He still had that wildness in his eyes when he looked at it, possessive almost, protective, and yet with so much undying love. Very much, actually, like he looked at her, she noticed as his gaze shifted to her. She smiled softly at the realization. 

"Actually," She drawled out, "I have something I'd like to talk about before that." She said, and his smile faltered. 

"Sure, what's up?" He replied, moving to lean on his staff, held tight in his left hand. 

"Sit." She commanded with a smile, and he hesitantly did so. "I don't want you falling off the building when I say it." She said, and he raised an eyebrow at her, 

"I don't know if I'm liking this so far, my dear." He explained, nervously. Ladybug smiled again, but breathed deeply to suppress her giddiness. She held tighter to the roses in her hands. 

"Do you remember how when we got married, you asked me when I wanted to have kids, and I said I wasn't really sure?" She asked, and she could have sworn Chat stopped breathing, and had gone pale under the moonlight. Without waiting for a reply, she continued. 

"Well," She exhaled, watching him closely out of the corner of her eye. "It's possible..." She said, bending down to sit with him. "That..." She held out the roses to him, and watched as his eyes got impossibly wider. "I'm pregnant." 

it seemed as though Chat was on the move before the words even left her mouth, and he rushed up to her, wrapping his arms around her tightly, and his face found the crook in her neck as he tipped her back onto the roof of the building, the world's biggest smile on his lips. "Really?!" He asked, tears welling up in his eyes. "Because, if this is some kind of prank, I-" He started, but Ladybug cut him off, "It's not a prank, Kitty." She promised, and those tears feel from their green orbs and onto her suit. 

"I'm going to be a Dad?" He breathed, and she nodded. 

"You're going to be a Dad, Kitty." She laughed, and his grip tightened around her as he pressed his lips to hers in a passionate kiss. 

"We're gonna be parents!" She shouted into the Parisian night once they broke apart. 

"We're gonna be Parents!" Adrien responded in his own howl, tears still streaming from his eyes. 

Passerby's on the streets beneath them looked up at the two and upon hearing their declaration, smiles grew on each of their faces as the news spread. Soon enough people were coming out out of their houses in question, and the news spread like wildfire. Within mere minutes their declaration was on every news station, radio station, and social media outlet out there. It was official;Ladynoir was pregnant. 

And many hours later, the two heroes left that rooftop, Chat Noir's hand never leaving the belly of his beloved, completely oblivious to the fact that they had left the pink rose sitting where it was left disregarded on the rooftop, and it glittered in the Parisian moonlight.