(Six)

I.M exited his room, stretching his arms above his head. He had no tutoring scheduled so he was ready to enjoy his day off. He hadn't meant to wake up early in the morning, but for some reason he was energized. The memory of last night drifted into his mind. They all sat together as a clan. It was a good memory, a memory he loved the most. He headed toward the kitchen, a large smile on his face. Once he arrived, he noticed Shownu and Hyungwon hunched over a laptop. He paused.

"And this is some of the programming I do at work," Shownu said, gesturing toward the screen.

Bright sun rays drifted in from the wall to wall windows of the living area, casting a glow on both their faces. He watched them for second, pleased with the interaction. He didn't know why every interaction with Hyungwon surprised him. He knew he could count on his members to welcome their newest clan member. He had just been so worried in the beginning. Everything had been so up in the air when it came to Hyungwon.

Hyungwon nodded. "It looks complicated."

Shownu laughed, lips stretching into a large smile. I.M's own lips curled up at the sides. He missed Shownu's easygoing personality. For the past few days, he didn't recognize the stern, no nonsense vampire he had seen. He understood the change in personality. Their leader used to deal with bills and the council only. But these days he had to concern himself with a new vampire in a span of a couple of days. The new change in their group had been so sudden and very dangerous.

"Morning, I.M."

I.M greeted Shownu and Hyungwon before he went to the fridge. He reappeared with a pitcher of blood and set a glass in front of both of his fellow clan members. He took a seat and began to drink from his own glass. He looked up from his glass and spotted Shownu explaining his job to Hyungwon more. He wondered why the new vampire was so fascinated with the other clan members. First, he had fallen asleep in Minhyuk's room, secondly, he sat and watched Kihyun play video games, and lastly, he wanted to know about Shownu's job.

Maybe he wasn't interesting enough for Hyungwon. Or maybe Hyungwon still hated him.

Shownu looked up from his laptop and then pushed the glass toward Hyungwon. "I think he needs this glass more than me. I've already had breakfast, but thanks I.M."

He chuckled at the delayed response. They were in their own little world it seemed. Shownu returned his attention to the screen. I.M shrugged and then turned his focus to the two full glasses in front of Hyungwon. He tried his best not to pressure Hyungwon into drinking. He remembered his own experience. He had been force fed at an alarming rate. At the time he hadn't understood the panic. Yet, when he watched Hyungwon's head bobbing every few seconds from exhaustion, he understood. Hyungwon wasn't drinking blood and that wasn't good.

"I was thinking I would head out and finally get Hyungwon some new clothes."

Shownu looked at him. "No worries. I gave him some clothes to wear."

I.M noticed the large tee on Hyungwon and sighed. He had been so wrapped up in the entire turning ordeal he forgot to give the new vampire some clothes. He wondered what Hyungwon thought of him. He probably thought he was terrible. No one would want to stay in the same clothes they died in for so long.

"Thanks," Hyungwon said, eyes on Shownu.

Shownu stopped clicking at his keyboard and looked at Hyungwon. Their leader smiled, rubbing the back of his neck. He responded back with a 'you're welcome' and then returned to work. Hyungwon smiled, eyes focusing on the work taking place on Shownu's laptop. The sound of hurried footsteps interrupted the silence atmosphere.

"Morning everyone!" Minhyuk said. "Oh? What is this? Everyone is home today? I guess we are all going to hang out with Hyungwonnie then?"

I.M snorted at the nickname. "Hyungwonnie?"