Season 1: Episode 6

Faithfully Unfaithful

In episode 5 you saw how Bela's own girlfriend went behind her back . Moral lesson.... Trust nobody.

We were in the comm.5 library and this girl was giving me one hell of a kiss. Then she stopped,she looked at me and asked me whether i would not like to have that everyday of my life.

This girl was evil.How would Bela feel if she saw me with her friend. I told Whitney that Bela kissed better than she did ( this was a lie) . I got up to leave. I the shock and anger all over her face . What did she expect? Psycho.
As i was leaving the library, Whitney followed me. Wtf?, i stopped a taxi to leave and she got in.
I directed the taxi to Bela's house. Now i could see Whitney was shaking😂😂.
As i got out she started to beg me not to tell Bela. She told me Bela was not as faithful as i thought .  You remember that Bela and Whitney stay in the same flat don't you? Whitney asked me to come and see some pictures of Bela she had. I followed cause i was shocked at what she was saying.
Whitney's  house was nice👌. Nobody was home tho😳. Was this a trap?

She said they were in her room and I should follow her. I wanted to see those pictures, so i did as she said knowing I was probably walking into a trap, as we entered the room she made me sit on her bed she wanted to get me something to drink🍹. I declined but this girl still insisted.... So I asked for a Coke( i love Coke). She left quickly, her room was cool it had a sweet smell, like flowers💐🌹. She was back in 5 minutes, completely naked holding a bottle of coke. I was hard already. This shit is rape.She closed her door and locked it. It was a trap. As i stood up to leave she saw the bulge in my trousers and started laughing. She came closer and started to kiss me. To be sincere i kissed back. I could not actually push her away cause she was naked😩. She kept trying to make full body contact until i fell on her bed and she landed on top of me.
There was no turning back, i could not take it anymore. I held her and we kissed like our lives depended on it, she started to undress me. She saw my crotch and said "wow, Bela did not exaggerate about your size". So they talk about everything? Even private things like this?😱. She wanted us to go further, I didn't have protection and declined but she was not having it. My mom talked about this, i am not falling for this... Why live with an STI when I could prevent it. Always use protection or abstain. I was not ready to break Bela's heart. I pushed her away and got dressed. I unlocked the door and left ashamed of myself.

I walked home, I saw a dozen messages from Bela, i felt guilty so i didn't reply. Whitney also texted . I called her told her to stay away from me.
She started asking whether she wasn't as beautiful as Bela, Did she actually want me to answer??

I got a call, Whitney again?i picked it and started shouting " Leave me alone Whitney"

There was laughter, it was a male voice. I checked the number, it was an unknown number . I asked who it was. The person said Joe Spear ( one of Larry's boys oh) he asked if i heard Larry was hospitalized. I pretend that i knew nothing, Spear said " i know you were the one who sent those boys to beat up Larry!".

Kindly subscribe to my YouTube channel working on some fun stuff, link in bio