Season 3: Episode 16

I was shirtless with Gene on me.. We were kissing like crazy, all of a sudden my phone started buzzing. I ignored it and we continued kissing 😘. The thing kept buzzing and at a point i just had to pick it up😩. Gene got off me  and I took my phone. It was Bela. Truth is, I didn't want to pick it up 😖, but i just had to, not after everything that had happened🙁. Gene had that look on her face that said dhe knew exactly who i was talking to 🙁.

Bela: Legend, I couldn't say it to your face earlier. I've been thinking about everything that has happened and I've made a decision. I'm not going to allow you to use me anymore. I'm not your plaything . You don't value our relationship, you never did. Legend it's over, for real this time.

I couldn't even speak😦, the whole thing shocked me. But I should have expected it. I dropped the phone and walked towards the mini bar. I looked into the fridge and took out a coke. Gene knew i was stressed, the look on my face said it all 😪. She asked me about what had transpired and i told her everything 😪. Then out of nowhere she asked me " Legend, do you want to get back with her?"
I couldn't look at Gene😪. I felt guilty, she had done everything possible to please me and here i was sobbing about some other girl right in front of her 😕. I thought about everything before I finally spoke " Genevieve, I didn't come here to talk Bela, I came here to be with you".
After that night I didn't talk to Bela again. I focused on Genevieve and truth be told, I enjoyed every minute i spent with her until i had to return to school 😓. I wasn't going to see her again for some time.
I was focused on my studies. I called Genevieve whenever I could and we'd talk for hours. My life really become relaxed 😌. I didn't bother myself with other girls, truth is I didn't want to lose what i had with Genevieve 😓.
You guys remember Antoinette don't you? My old class mate in Mfantsiman  Girls, the one who smuggled me out of school once and sent me to UCC ( Go check ) Remember now?
She'd been trying to het through to me but I avoided all her attempts.I didn't want to cheat on Gene😵, the girl had a charm on me😂.
One Saturday during visiting, I was headed towards my house, St. Johns. I saw a Range, when i looked at the number plate my heart skipped a beat 😣. It was Antoinette. She'd spotted me, so I couldn't avoid meeting her. I got into the car.
Antoinette: You've been avoiding me for sometime now.
Legend: I know, I'm sorry. I didn't want you getting the wrong impression. I'm in a relationship 😓.
Antoinette: I know😂. I was at your girlfriends birthday party, didn't want to approach after all the trouble.
Legend: You were there?!
Antoinette: And I saw all the drama. Your life is a mess honey😆.
Legend: I know😓
Antoinette: You're with Gene cause of money? You know I have money don't you?
Legend: You came all the way from Mfantsiman  Girls just to insult me?
Antoinette: I'm sorry, I didn't mean it like that.
Legend: I know you like bad boys, you like the thrill and you just can't resist us. I'm not ready for all of that with you. I even heard you and your friends spent a night in Adisco.
Antoinette: Hell no! I didn't spend a night in Adisco,my friends did.And what has that got to do with any of this🧐?
Legend: Antoinette, I would like you as a friend, nothing more . I'm done with all that recklessness 🤒
Antoinette: Aren't you cute😂. Legend, I have a boyfriend.
Legend: Wait! You do?So why are you here?
Antoinette: Cause you're fun to be around and you've been avoiding me😪
Legend: I'm really sorry about that.
Antoinette: I can see you really like Genevieve.
Legend: Yes I do.
Antoinette: Come visit me sometime.

I had really expected something nasty, but our encounter was okay 👌. She'd brought me food and all.
That night during entertainment, I decided to stay with my boys from St. Lukes. That's another house in my school☹️. I hate talking about school but what can you do🤷🏽‍♂️. We watched Sex Education 💆🏾‍♂️, don't ask how we watched it😂. If you see the things we have in school, you'll be shocked😂.
We watched the whole season 1. That's one good series, can't wait for the next season ❤️. After i was done with Sex Education I decided to return to my house. When i got close to my house I realized there was a bit pf commotion, a friend "One Blood" told me to stay away from the house cause some Adisco boys were looking for me. Apparently I had taken someone's
girlfriend 😨. Some Mfantsiman Girls student.
And who on earth is Majite?

Tales of Legend 🙌🙌

Guys i need your help with something. Please go check out this online petition ❤️.
Legalization of the recreational use of... - https://secure.avaaz.org/en/community_petitions/His_excellency_Nana_Addo_Dankwa_Akufo-Addo_Legalization_of_the_recreational_use_of_cannabis_in_Ghana/?ldluFob

Tales of Legend 🙌🙌
Next Episode
https://t.me/talesoflegend
.
For sponsorship call

0244817988

.
For more stories
https://t.me/talesoflegend
.
Follow on IG
@iam_legendd