Season 3: Episode 17

I didn't actually know what was going on😥. Who was Majite? Why were these boys saying I had stolen Majite from one of them? How do you steal a girl you don't even know?🤷🏽‍♂️
I went into their midst and all hell broke lose. There was complete chaos. Some of the boys from my school managed to get everyone to calm down. There were only two options, it was either you calmed down or you were flogged with some thick leather belt 👌, nobody wanted the belt 🤷🏽‍♂️.
Gazi, a friend of mine from the Adisco camp came over to talk to me. He explained what had happened. One of his friends was dating the Majite girl. The guy had a fight with her, so he called one of her friends so that she could talk to his girlfriend on his behalf. The girl told him to forget Majite cause she'd started seeing me 🤦🏽‍♂️. Some people know me, I'm not Rahim Banda or anything but people know me, but of all the people in the world why mention my name??
The whole thing sounded like trash 🗑. Just because of a rumor, he came all the way to my school? I didn't even know the girl he was talking about 😦. I explained everything to the guy involved, the I asked him who had told him I'd stolen his girl, just wanted to be sure it wasn't anyone I knew. He was reluctant but finally told me. The whole thing was shit, but Adisco and Augusco are family. We're bonded by our bad behavior and love for weed 😂👌.
I didn't get why Antoinette would lie like that🤭. Yes! It was her! In less than 24 hours she'd found trouble for me. The way "One Blood" , "Halfco", Dagadu, Daniel, Brainoo, Trappy, Walcot and the other boys laughed at me just made the whole thing worse😪.
(You're wondering why I mentioned all those names right😂?
It's shout-out time😂)
The whole thing reall shocked me tho, then Kaizer came over,he has all the gist about girls😂, he's like a girl library . He told me all about Majite, now I really wanted to know her😂. ( Go check out her IG tho @_majite ). I didn't want the boys to know that they were pissing me off by laughing at me, so i left the dorm. I took my phone tho. When i was far enough I called Antoinette.
Antoinette: Hey Legend
Legend: What the f*** did you say?
Antoinette: About?
Legend: Majite!
Antoinette: Oh! That! What happened?😂
Legend: Why would you lie like that?
Antoinette: Seriously? Legend you used me and dumped me. Allow me to have a little fun at least😂
Legend: You wanted it as much as I did and you know it, don't play victim.

I hang up after that. I was pissed off. I was walking back to the dorm when she called back 😕.
Antoinette: Don't get pissed, i just did it for fun
Legend: Never mind
Antoinette: Stop that and just forgive me already.

Did I really have a choice? I had to forgive her.
After that school was boring, it felt like prison time cause each day i wanted to see Genevieve more😪. We talked on the phone and had occasional texts, but that was not enough😫. I wanted her in person😪.
I just wanted her.
Then out of nowhere i received a letter from Whitney. She told me to call her up of she was coming to my school. She wanted us to talk about something😦.

1️⃣ Is it a good idea to talk to Whitney?

Tales of Legend 🙌🙌

Guys i need your help with something. Please go check out this online petition ❤️.
Legalization of the recreational use of... - https://secure.avaaz.org/en/community_petitions/His_excellency_Nana_Addo_Dankwa_Akufo-Addo_Legalization_of_the_recreational_use_of_cannabis_in_Ghana/?ldluFob

Tales of Legend 🙌🙌
Next Episode
https://t.me/talesoflegend
.
For sponsorship call

0244817988

.
For more stories
https://t.me/talesoflegend
.
Follow on IG
@iam_legendd