Season 2: Episode 20

Tales of Legend 🔰🔰🔰

Season 2 🔰🔰
Episode 20🔰

Season finale😴

Life at the edge of a blade 🔪

We were totally surrounded... Soo many times my life had been on the line.... But this time it was just fvckery😬.. ..

I was ready fr the damn fight💣... . . Then it escalated.... Some Asutech bwoy speared me before i could blink and was on top of me😑... The pain was just crazy.. . Wtf did i allow that? I kneed him in thr the stomach(sia) , he fell off me and i got up... Kicked his head a couple times to make sure he wasn't getting up any time soon👟

Charley i hadn't realised the fight had became massive, cardet bwoys everywhere... Some massive Asutech bwoy saw wat i did to his pal, he was running in my direction full speed oh.... He met a knuckle from some APSU🔼 (MoJo... . . .. . . . Go on iG to see his pics @made_of_magic) the guy went unconscious immediately🚮. .. .. .. That was a fvcking strong punch. ... Charley things were messy oh..... If we lost WeGeyHey nd Holico would mock us... Charley so everyone was fighting for bragging rights.. . . .

WTF was i seeing?

7 Asutech bwoys on 1Augusco bwoy. .. (Kelvin Ansu-Yeboah i see you... Charley they way they were beating u too much😂😂) Charley... I was ready to leave him there oh.. . . Afterall he had some affiliation with someone I'll rather have never known.... . . He was also a friend tho so i was obligated to help😑.. . . . Me i waited smorrr for more puches to be delivered then i rushed there.. .. . Elbowed one of them in the head(oouch.. I felt bad fr the guy saf) by the time i was done with him, the 6 other bwoys were looking at me. .. . . Not such a bright idea ryt😥.. . .

Charley one of them took out a knife.. . . . He said "u dey figa superman eh.. Hope u are made of steel too sekof this blade go touch ur skin" lemme translate that... He was about to stab me.... WTF had i got myself into? 😯

He threw his arm.. .. If it touched me i was dead meat.... . I swerved(i heard a girl scream) , he threw it again, but this time someone caught his had..... . Samba was back.... Maddest cadet bwoy i know, in no time the knife was out of the guys hand😉.... He tried fist fighting buh that was a big mistake... . He ended up bleeding from his nose, his friends had their equal share, cardet bwoys stumping on them byheart.. . . . Police intervened and the fighting stopped.. . . .

The bwoys were escorted out of the stadium by police(to say it verbatim, they were arrested 😂)

Oh charley, Kelvin was thanking me. .. . He was hurt oh..... A lot of people saw the knife swerving incidence, cme nd see fans👑

Then some one jammed into me from the back, nearly pushing me to the floor, aysh the person was hugging me i could not turn immediately, but i knew who it was

.

Could i ever forget that aroma... That flowery smell that ive woken up to soo many times😇. . . That beautiful smell that has filled my nostils everytime i smell her hair.. .. .

It was Bela... .. Already i saw a Holico cardet girl coming to get her😥.. .. I knew we were in a crowd so nt soo many people would notice if i stole a kiss😑.. . . .. I didn't hesitate kraa.. . I let my lips meet hers. . . It was only a 7 second kiss, and the cardet girl got her... . She managed to blurt some words our of her sobs

"Never ever risk your life again.. . I love u.. . U hear me? I love you!!!!"

Charley cme nd see Augusco bwoys giving fans... . .

Things were kul since then, Augusco winning everything.... Lyk i cared... 😈

Garnet wanted to leave. . .. Afterall, we were already in UCC(University of Cape Coast). . . So straight to Valco. .. . He had a lady friend there. . . .