Season 3: Episode 15

A big thank you to all my readers🙏. We hit 6K reads on Wattpad🤘🏾. Its been crazy you know. Please remember to share the Wattpad links to everyone you know. And keep sharing the story. Don't forget to vote on the episodes on Wattpad too❤️❤️❤️.
.
Oh Lord! Nothing i told Bela calmed her🙁. It took an intervention from her mother to stop the yelling. What did she want to tell Genevieve? After all they only met once🤦🏽‍♂️ and that meeting was not particularly palatable for both of them. She calmed down and picked her phone, it was obvious she didn't want to talk to me i wanted to talk to her but her mom was in the car, I couldn't say some thing in front of her🙁. I picked up my phone an texted her🤷🏽‍♂️.

Legend: Hmmm Bela, don't do this, we just made up🤦🏽‍♂️.

Bela: I don't think so lover boy, we have a lot of lose ends to settle.

Legend: Lose ends? Which lose ends?

Bela: Whitney, Rhosy, Genevieve and all the others.

Legend: I know i messed up all those times and I've apologized every single time.

Bela: Even with Genevieve?

She stopped texting and turned to look at me, I was caught off guard. She made me feel uncomfortable 😞. The car stopped and i realized we had reached her house. We got out of the car and her mom called me aside. She told me she considered me a son because of the relationship she had with my mother. But she was not going to watch me ruin her family😞, she told me to decide if I wanted to be with her daughter, if not i should end the relationship before things got worse. After saying this she left, she walked away leaving Bela with me. As soon as her mother was far enough not to hear us Bela started talking, " Who is she? Who is she to you?". Seems the girl had already made some decisions😕, before i could even talk started " you don't even know who she is to you! You are pathetic! Legend who am I to you then?"
I kissed her, i know it didn't make sense but when i saw the tears in her eyes i just kissed her, i knew her neighbors might see and God knows who else but I didn't care, i kissed her deep🙁.
That didn't go well with her. She broke the kiss, looked at me and left without saying a word😨. I stood there like a fool or was I actually a fool? I was soo confused,I didn't know what to do, but i felt bad😶. Then Gene's call came through. I had put the phone on " do not disturb " so how many times did she call to get through?😯
I picked up and the first thing she said " you were with her weren't you?"
I felt guilty for hurting Bela, now i felt guilty for disappointing Gene. Damn i put myself in this situation 😓. I didn't even know what to say, then she bailed me, " Legend, are you coming over as you said?

Legend: Gene, i don't think i can make it🤒

Gene: Why?

Legend: I'm not really feeling well🤐

Gene: Give me a better lie🤨

Legend: Gene, it's not what you think. Something happened. When i say sick, i mean emotionally.

Gene: Oh! So you're healing by avoiding me?

Legend: I never said that! I'm confused, I don't know what to do😞.

Gene: It's okay! I get it! Stay with your girlfriend!

Legend: It's not that!

Gene: Then what is it? Tell me

Legend: I'm coming over!

In the end she got what she wanted😪. If i tell you I wasn't confused I would be lying 😑. I just didn't know what I wanted.
I got to Gene's house, Her sister was around . Gene was soo happy to see me. She realized i was serious when i said i felt bad.

Gene: So playboy, what's eating you up?

Legend: I'd rather not talk about it

Gene: Are you shy? Scared?

Legend: It's really personal. I'd rather not talk about it. Please don't pressure me😣.

We were still talking when her sister walked in. Gene had said a whole lot about me to her sister. She was teasing us like crazy😔.
Gene was doing everything to cheer me up. I was texting a friend Kelvin Damptey. He was like the plug to Holy Child School. We had a project coming up. Then Gene came over snatched the phone " Hi! I don't know who this is, but Legend is going to be little occupied now😂" Then just like that she switched off my phone 🙁 and put it down. This girl was listening to too much of Stefflon Don ( Phone Down) . She told me her sister was going to see a movie with her boyfriend and wanted to know if i was interested so she would know what to do. 🤨 A movie? It was 6:30 PM . When was that movie going to finish? When was i going to get home? And i was really in no mood to go watch any movie even if the actors were acting live🤦🏽‍♂️.
I told her i was not interested, it didn't shock her.
When her her sister left with her boyfriend, Gene faced me, " Legend! Tell me what's going on"
I got up to leave, there was no use staying if she was just going to pester me. She held on to me " Legend! Please don't go!" She came closer, in-fact she was too close, I didn't want to do anything with, it had already ruined my relationship with Bela😪. I wanted to stay clean with Gene. She whispered " I'm just worried about you". Then her soft lips met my left cheek and traced its way to my lips. I kissed back . I didn't want it going any further. But the truth was that Gene understood me, she knew i was broken inside, she knew a lot of my errors in life but overlooked them🙏. After 30 minutes of kissing she started taking off my shirt😕.

1️⃣ What happens with Bela?
2️⃣ Am I ready for Genevieve?

Tales of Legend 🙌🙌

Tales of Legend 🙌🙌
Next Episode
https://t.me/talesoflegend
.
For sponsorship call

0244817988

.
For more stories
https://t.me/talesoflegend
.
Follow on IG
@iam_legendd