Season 1: Episode 7

Love magnet

So Joe Spear called me and told me he was aware i was the one who had hired the boys to beat up Larry. I tried to deny but he had facts and I was caught up. He told me he had no problem cause he didn't get his ass kicked.

He then said he was having a birthday jam, he wanted me to come to his party. Cause I was social online and people knew me almost in every crevice. So it was only about a party?, and i was scared like that? He told me to bring along a lot of female friends.
Wait so this guy knew i hired guys to work on his body, turn him inside out and he was cool with that and was even inviting me to his birthday party?
I sat there thinking about it when texted me the time and location. Damn! He wasn't playing around.

Location: Vienna City, Tema comm. 8.

I didn't really like the place but the place had a reputation and it only meant the party was going to be was going to be crazy, I told a "few" friends to come along .
.
With the people i called up, i knew the place would be packed, everyone knew someone.
.
Then i remember i didn't give Bela her perfume. I went to get the perfume, shloud i go give it to her? Or should i invite her to the party? I didn't want Bela there ... Don't get me wrong tho.... I was not sure if it was a trap by Spear and Larry to get me. I left her perfume on my bed. The party was starting at 7:00pm. I FaceTimed Bela and as we spoke I just fell asleep. I woke up around 5:00pm still on the call, I was a little embarrassed but realized Bela was studying. She just made laughed at me and said I slept like a baby, I went in to bath and she was still on the call, eyes very focused now. I ended the call somewhere between my bath, finished up quick and went to get ready, i had a bit of money so I didn't have to run to mommy, but when she saw the way i dressed,she asked where I was going and I told her. She gave me some extra cash. I  just left it in my room, had to save up for rainy days and I was afraid Bomber might meet me.

I took an Uber to Vienna, I still outside when a Range Rover arrived with the birthday boy, he came to thank me cause a lot of people showed up and he knew I showed up for him,he was not even expecting that number he said. We entered the place and it was clouds galore.

  N.B. *Do not drink alcohol if you are below 18/21 depending on.... Let me just get the heck out of here.

Alcohol was water in the place. I saw Debaddest dancing his ass off. I went to tap him and we started talking about the scene he also preferred to stay away from the alcohol. We got some dancing partners and the fun begun. They were pressuring me to drink something, chants and all. I took a bootle of vodka had a big gulp and that shit burned all the way down to the stomach, why were they drinking raw vodka?. I switched the Vodka to something a little less strong. Guys i was half way done with the drink when i excused myself to go and piss. As i was coming back, guess who i run into??
Whitney!! was this girl following me!? I think she knew i was wasted . Just a little tipsy in my defense. She said she wanted to dance with me, I  did not decline.  She gave me one dirty dance. Wasn't she the one who invited me to church when we first met? She'd been drinking too much and I tried to let her cool down.
They stared sharing some pill-like candy,  everybody was taking it, and Whitney took one broke it in half and put in in our drinks. She then told me to drink, I hesitated. She downed her drink and I followed suite, not even knowing why I did that.
After those pills the party got wilder, Whitney started kissing me, i kissed back. Spear made sure rooms were available in Vienna rooms. We got into a room but some people were already in there. A little bit "occupied" .We found an empty room, got in and locked the door. Don't blame me, blame the candy. This time i was the one who started kissing Whitney and she was pleased.
We kissed for some time,  then i started undressing her. This time i really appreciated her body, the sharp curves around her waistline. She was really hot, and I loved the way she quickly took control. She started to undress me and I knew she wanted me in. I could not decline cause but how, before I could even finish my sentence she told me that this time she had a condom.
Time went by and before we knew it, it was 1:00am and she had to get home. She zrsted dressing and we helped each other put on our clothes, as i went out i realised that people were still dancing. I met Debaddest too  and decided we were leaving together.
As we got down, i saw Bela, and she was seriously kissing some guy.
Karma is a bi*ch!! I turned and looked at Debaddest and he was as shocked as i was. So i knew it was not the candy working. She just kept kissing him, they wanted to use one of the rooms so they turned and started walking in our direction, that was when she noticed me.

She wanted to faint. Lukaz was right when he said she would break my heart.
I knew the guy she was kissing. Nuna?. I threw myself on him,we were engaged until Bela started crying.  Debaddest was trying to get me off the guy. One of Nuna's friends came to defend him, he made a mistake and started to beat Debaddest. Aswaer, when Debaddest got angry, he started to beat the guy like some kid, the guy had to ran for his life.
Bela was crying.
I know i cheated on her, but the code is " Don't get caught". I caught her red handed.
She was going to pay for this !! Debaddest pulled me away and we left, i did not even look at Bela!

We picked an uber, Debaddest dropped of at his place and i continued to mine. The door was locked ,i knocked and my mom opened the door. She could smell the alcohol on me.
She was furious. She educated me on the dangers of alcohol, she was angry... She grounded me for two weeks... No alcohol for me again.....

Two weeks!, two weeks ?! It dawned on me when I woke up. I used those 2 weeks to study. Bela tried visiting me every single day, but i refused to talk to her. And my mom was actually encouraging her not to give up. Whitney and I talked when I had the chance to call her, she was really a good girl but she went crazy cause of me. Bela was getting desperate. My mom read the youth guide to me everyday and made us have discussions.
When i was finally allowed to leave the house, Bela was the first person to meet me. She tried to explain, she told me she took some strange pills at the party and could not stop herself. I just wanted to be mean so I played hard to get.
I went to Debaddest's place and we played Fortnite
Joe Spear called me, he said Baki Larry had been discharged. He also said Baki Larry was coming to meet me up😨😱.

 He also said Baki Larry was coming to meet me up😨😱

Check my music out on Audiomack 😘