Bonus Episode

I knew I wanted to hear from her, but I hadn't expected to find her waiting in my room. I remember taking the key from her; how did she then get in here? I tried to maintain my composure, not wanting her to notice my confusion. She was the one who chose to end things, so why was she here? Why was she preying on my body as if I were moving into a trap? Several questions raced through my mind, but I just wanted to know why she had come unannounced so late.

"Tell me what you want. You dumped me, didn't you?" After I spoke, there was dead silence. She ignored my question and walked over to me, looking at me before yanking me in for a kiss. The emotions rushing through me at that point were unexplainable. I didn't understand why I initially felt uncomfortable around someone I craved so much.

She took her time, her hands touching every part of me as if she had never felt my body. Before long, my shirt was on the floor, and I was helping her remove her loose-fitting blouse. She came closer, her skin touching mine, and it felt like electricity as her hard nipples pressed against my chest.

I tried to conceal the fact that I wanted to tear her clothes off and be with her right there. Obviously, I wasn't the only one feeling the craving. She pushed me onto the floor and jumped on me.